Rozwell Kid Catch-All Thread

This is apparently inaccurate. Now Infinity Cat is saying it will be available as a download as well.

lyRTkSY.jpg

I still like to have the physical release when possible. If their "cassette series" turns into a vinyl series some day then I might be bummed at how compelled I will be to rebuy this release.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

3rd press of Too Shabby up: http://store.brokenworldmedia.com/products/533569-rozwell-kid-too-shabby

100 - clear w/ yellow and green splatter 

100 - opaque punk 

250 - opaque yellow (band and retail exclusive color)

So many cool options after the first /500 black press!  Glad the demand is there.  Can't wait for TRK LP to finally go up some day!

Side note, OP updated with what I believe are all currently available RK releases...

So many cool options after the first /500 black press! Glad the demand is there. Can't wait for TRK LP to finally go up some day!

Side note, OP updated with what I believe are all currently available RK releases...

I bought the splatter this time around to go with my unmacho splatter. Still have the black 1st press. Love that this release is getting plenty of attention.

• 4 weeks later...

Lol fuck. I hate when people do this, but I have a pretty crazy twiabp collection, so if anyone doesn't want their glow in the dark, hit me up! Thanks.

Also, BWM, PLEASE fix your international shipping so each additional 7" doesn't add $6 shipping to your order. It makes it impossible to order more than 1 record.

Almost $7 in shipping for one LP and one 7". I know it's lame to complain about shipping prices, and I know it's even worse for you international folks, but it's just really frustrating knowing that it costs $3 to ship a package like that via media mail. Is this in any way justifiable? Serious question. I understand adding a dollar or two for the handling hassle, but come on.