VC's 30 Days of Fright! Film Festival 2 (2015)

I didn't, but it makes total sense. Good catch! I must re-watch that part tonight, and look for it. 

I never noticed it when I first watched, then read about it somewhere & was like "what the fuck are you talking about?"

At the top of the right curtain, like 3 seconds before the door shuts, there's an outline of the head of her spirit that slowly turns toward the camera, then BAM! door closes. She's stuck there forever :/

I never noticed it when I first watched, then read about it somewhere & was like "what the fuck are you talking about?"

At the top of the right curtain, like 3 seconds before the door shuts, there's an outline of the head of her spirit that slowly turns toward the camera, then BAM! door closes. She's stuck there forever :/

Not sure if I should be ashamed to say this or not, but after I watch a movie I usually go on IMDB and read the little trivia bits and sometimes look over the message board discussion and I saw someone mention this! I rewatched and couldn't see it, but when I looked frame by frame I finally caught it. You can see it better here:

http://screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/1130

hover your mouse over the picture to make her appear.

Not sure if I should be ashamed to say this or not, but after I watch a movie I usually go on IMDB and read the little trivia bits and sometimes look over the message board discussion and I saw someone mention this! I rewatched and couldn't see it, but when I looked frame by frame I finally caught it. You can see it better here:

I luurve doing this, dani!

I do this too :)

/no shame

Apparently she's in House Of The Devil as well as the "911 Operator," lol. Big fan of Ti West maybe?

Whaaaaaaa??

Well now I'm confused. They really make it seem like they she was unwanted &/or not supposed to be in Innkeepers. Maybe her & West are friends or something. Maybe I completely misunderstood what they were saying in the commentary.

Yesterday I began my October Horrorthon with The Monster Squad. Man that movie takes me back to my childhood. I have a few new blu rays on the way that should hopefully be here early next week; We Are Still Here, The Sender, and Bordello of Blood (Scream Factory edition). Looking forward to seeing what sales Scream Factory has over the course of the month. We should try to post any online horror sales we come across in the spirit of the community. 

Still haven't made up my mind of what I'm going to be watching today. I have been in the mood for Phantasm, but I also could go for the original Friday the 13th. I'm definitely excited for Monster Mania this weekend. I hope to meet Charles Cyphers and Nick Castle. I really wanted to meet Tom Atkins but I heard that he won't be signing on the day I'm going.

I didn't hate The Innkeepers, but I did fall asleep midway through. I'll finish it when I get off work.

I haven't watched the Innkeepers since I bought the dvd a few years back. I didn't like it as much as House of the Devil, or even The Sacrament. It didn't have enough tension to keep me interested the whole time. I am very interested in his movie coming out next year, In A Valley of Violence. Great ensemble cast and I have always been a fan of the revenge/thriller sub genre.

Yesterday I began my October Horrorthon with The Monster Squad. Man that movie takes me back to my childhood. I have a few new blu rays on the way that should hopefully be here early next week; We Are Still Here, The Sender, and Bordello of Blood (Scream Factory edition). Looking forward to seeing what sales Scream Factory has over the course of the month. We should try to post any online horror sales we come across in the spirit of the community. 

Still haven't made up my mind of what I'm going to be watching today. I have been in the mood for Phantasm, but I also could go for the original Friday the 13th. I'm definitely excited for Monster Mania this weekend. I hope to meet Charles Cyphers and Nick Castle. I really wanted to meet Tom Atkins but I heard that he won't be signing on the day I'm going.

there's a whole calendar of VC fright flicks for october. check the list if you have trouble making up your mind. someone bumped the link awhile back. phantasm is always good times.

Missed this post. I totally do this as well. Even for episodes of TV shows haha.

I sold William Sadler groceries the day after I watched Demon Knight for the first time years ago. I really wanted to ask about Billy Zane but he looked tired and grumpy.

I saw William Sadler around a few times and he always looked like he didn't want to be approached. Not in a "fuck that guy, he's a dick" way. Just in a "dude just looks like he doesn't want to be bothered" way. I still wish I had told him he's awesome and I enjoy his work though

Tonight's choice is definitely one of my top 5 favorite horror movies!

"I am the devil, and I am here to do the devil's work."

Otis made that line sinister. Tex Watson probably originally said it with a dumb thick southern accent and then laughed like Goofy afterwards.

The wife is excited being this is her favorite horror flick as well. I made sure to download the uncut version since I have only seen this once and it was the theatrical release.

Tonight's choice is definitely one of my top 5 favorite horror movies!

"I am the devil, and I am here to do the devil's work."

Otis made that line sinister. Tex Watson probably originally said it with a dumb thick southern accent and then laughed like Goofy afterwards.

One of our favs too. "It's all true, the boogeymans real, and you found him." Is my favorite line. Otis is definitely a top horror icon. Super stoked to see robs 31.