PO: Cloudkicker: Live With Intronaut

I'm currently in a bitch fest via email to them about the shipping. They said they use "USPS & UPS auto-mark ups" on their shipping. So I pointed out that a shipment of 4 lps from Europe didn't cost $26 for me. So happy I decided to become a Cloudkicker collector this year lol.

And yes I'm aware that bitching at them will get me nowhere. But at least I'll feel better.

I'm currently in a bitch fest via email to them about the shipping. They said they use "USPS & UPS auto-mark ups" on their shipping. So I pointed out that a shipment of 4 lps from Europe didn't cost $26 for me. So happy I decided to become a Cloudkicker collector this year lol.

And yes I'm aware that bitching at them will get me nowhere. But at least I'll feel better.

Let us know what they say if you will. I'd like to hear their rationale. 

I hear ya. It can get pricey.

I am also interested in what they say back to you re: shipping.

I recently ordered an entire table for my house that weighs about 40lbs and it didn't cost $26.00

I got a predictable non-response. I had offered to even make my own shipping label & they just give me a partial refund. All they said was "we don't do that".

And didn't respond at all to my complaint of the cost. I would at least respect them if they charged $27 for the LP & offered free shipping. At least then I'd know they were trying to make a profit off of the actual records & not shipping.

Does anyone here live around the distro? They do have Will Call haha.