PO: Cloudkicker: Live With Intronaut

I got a predictable non-response. I had offered to even make my own shipping label & they just give me a partial refund. All they said was "we don't do that".

And didn't respond at all to my complaint of the cost. I would at least respect them if they charged $27 for the LP & offered free shipping. At least then I'd know they were trying to make a profit off of the actual records & not shipping.

Does anyone here live around the distro? They do have Will Call haha.

im not sure how it works but i suspect there is a tax benefit when you profit off "S&H" as opposed to the actual cost of the item

Has anyone figured out if the yellow is the Amazon copy yet?

I think that would be a safe assumption. Right now $22.xx Prime shipped.

If this were coming from Finland, let's say, $18 + $10 shipping ($28ppd from anywhere across the Pond) would seem like a good deal!

If you want more variants, the price shipping per record does go down.

Vinyl Psychology and Rationalization 101. Don't you feel better now?  ;)

I'd still rather have a DVD - since I didn't get the live experience -and to watch the coolness of Intronaut with Danny Walker's battering skills would trump the vinyl experience for me.

Cool yeah I went ahead & just ordered the Amazon version. Just hope it really is the yellow!

And yeah I was using that rationale to talk me off the ledge haha. Still hard to come to terms with it!

A DVD would be pretty badass. Especially the entire Cleveland show. The lighting they used was simple but so effectively badass!

• 1 month later...

Century Media's shipping costs are absolutely ridiculous. I think there's been about three times I've tried to wait until there was $100 worth of stuff I wanted to get free shipping, but everything always ends up selling out.

It's $150 for free US shipping now.

Free shipping doesn't apply to pre-orders anyway. Those bastards!! :)

The individual records went up today (without the shirts) and they are no longer pre-orders so free shipping applies. Everyone get together and ship them to one person who redistributes them. That has to be cheaper doesn't it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...