PO: Ben Folds Five - Whatever & Ever Amen Remastered Reissue (1/27/15)

If anyone else is looking for the orange, it looks like Zia Records in AZ is getting some; you can preorder on their website. Shipping is $5.99

http://www.ziarecords.com/p/5256618/ben-folds-five-whatever-ever-amen-orange-limited-orange-vinyl

Tracklist looks great. "Rasta Courage" is my favorite Ben Folds song.

Is Zia affiliated with Bullmoose? The layout of their sites look very similar. And neither ships to Canada.

Not that I know of, they have been a local chain for a long time, and if I had to guess I'd say they just mirrored their site after Bullmoose when they saw the success of another "local record store" selling online. And not shipping to Canada isn't that rare for a small store. The business and tax implications of doing international sales is often not worth the trouble unless there's a big market demand. 

• 2 weeks later...

pre-order on amazon.ca as an import but don't see it on .com or .co.uk

release date of march 24.

$38.64 CAD before tax 

crazy price.

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00S2SYPMG?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

Here is amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/Whatever-Ever-Amen-Folds-Five/dp/B00S2SYPMG/ref=sr_1_3?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1424056529&sr=1-3&keywords=ben+folds

My Bull Moose order is shipping now

Thanks for mentioning that. We just started boxing up the pre-orders. We will ship them to arrive at everybody's houses on Tuesday. We will have a few left over. I know that people will be looking for them. We will make an announcement on @bullmoosevinyl on Twitter if/when we put those up for online sales. Thanks!

This whole situation really sucks for non US residents. I'm sorry but I still don't get it..why it is so hard nowadays to ship a record to Europe?

Expense and hassle.

Unfortunately, that's more-or-less true. There's also more credit card fraud with international orders. We learned this the hard way with our old website years ago.

Of course, it's not just one order. It would be thousands of orders, so all the little things that international orders require become a huge project. There's a lot to it. We apologize to all the people who are frustrated that we don't ship outside the US. We will get you the full Bull Moose experience some day, but we need to take care of a bunch of things first.

This whole situation really sucks for non US residents. I'm sorry but I still don't get it..why it is so hard nowadays to ship a record to Europe?

Hey there. While we don't have the orange vinyl for sale internationally, you can pre-order the black vinyl edition in our webstore now, and we ship worldwide.

If someone international is really desperate for the orange I can stop by my local store to see if they have some left and ship it to you for cost. Please just have an established rep on these boards and if you commit to it and I find one you have to see it through, since my local shop does't take returns even on new/sealed records. 

If someone international is really desperate for the orange I can stop by my local store to see if they have some left and ship it to you for cost. Please just have an established rep on these boards and if you commit to it and I find one you have to see it through, since my local shop does't take returns even on new/sealed records.

I'd love the Orange, how much is it?