PO: Ben Folds Five - Whatever & Ever Amen Remastered Reissue (1/27/15)

i preordered on amazon.ca (black) it was about $38CAD when i ordered. It's now $48 plus tax ...WTF!

Can order from amazon.com for $24 plus conversion plus shipping is only $43 CAN

Often times there are UK and European retailers peddling their wares on the Canadian amazon for very reasonable prices and shipping. as a bonus there is no sales tax. Does the UK amazon have Canadian and US retailers? That might be an option.

i preordered on amazon.ca (black) it was about $38CAD when i ordered. It's now $48 plus tax ...WTF!

Can order from amazon.com for $24 plus conversion plus shipping is only $43 CAN

Often times there are UK and European retailers peddling their wares on the Canadian amazon for very reasonable prices and shipping. as a bonus there is no sales tax. Does the UK amazon have Canadian and US retailers? That might be an option.

Amazon has a pre order price guarantee, you should get it for $38CAD

That's exactly what I'm talking about. You can ship a black record but not the orange record? Odd.

They're not selling the orange direct out of their webstore. The orange variant was always for other retail outlets (I thought just Bull Moose but apparently some other shops have it as well). As such, they can't ship you something they're not selling retail.

They're not selling the orange direct out of their webstore. The orange variant was always for other retail outlets (I thought just Bull Moose but apparently some other shops have it as well). As such, they can't ship you something they're not selling retail.

Orange was actually just "independent record store exclusive", not a bullmoose exclusive. So I'd imagine most of your local retailers (like Zia to Phoenix/Tucson) had a chance to buy it.

Mine has a seam split. Contacting bull moose.

Try contacting ORGMusic. Its more likely that they can help replace a sleeve or jacket. The store doesn't have extras of that kind of thing.

P.S. Thanks for posting this info. It's important we know about things like this and shipping confirmations. Especially shipping confirmations.

Forget what I said about checking for this.... it'll likely be gone. My friend who works at sunrise said a guy came in today and bought all 4 copies available. When I said to him 'that guys gonna flip them' he said 'a sale is a sale'. They don't have a policy against selling multiple copies of one item to one person.

He did hold one for me, which I am very grateful for. $40CAD though. For a single LP. This shit is getting crazy up here.