PO: Minecraft OST! (UK soon)

You do know how preorders work right? I don't think you understood my statement...

Of course I do. I just assumed that the NOY link hadn't been available to pre-order yet, is that not the case? I know multiple sites which have displayed an item without a pre order button and then later added it.

Of course I do. I just assumed that the NOY link hadn't been available to pre-order yet, is that not the case? I know multiple sites which have displayed an item without a pre order button and then later added it.

I was able to "add" it the day before and even earlier yesterday. But when I checked that evening it was "out of stock". Just a weird phenomenon I came across haha. BUT it looks like it's back up if anyone wants to buy from there. I should probably jump on that now...

What they really should have done is a 24 LP boxset, with one song on each disc, and colored labels matching their game counterparts.

Music_Discs.gif

What a waste of a marketing opportunity... at least when I get a copy, all I'll have to do to play/flip/remove it is punch my record player right?

What they really should have done is a 24 LP boxset, with one song on each disc, and colored labels matching their game counterparts.

Music_Discs.gif

What a waste of a marketing opportunity... at least when I get a copy, all I'll have to do to play/flip/remove it is punch my record player right?

24x7" box set coming soon from Newbury Comics