PO: Murder by Death - Big Dark Love (Kickstarter)

mesi

New Album - BIG DARK LOVE on BloodShot Records and New Kickstarter Campaign

We are excited to announce the pre-order of our new album BIG DARK LOVE. We had such an incredible experience with our last album through Kickstarter that we felt this was the best way to do it. There's a wealth of fun and exciting options this time around from SPECIAL EDITION VINYL to A GORGEOUS ART BOOK to A CONCERT IN A CAVE to PRIVATE SHOWS, ADVENTURES and more! Pre-order now at http://smarturl.it/MBDKickstarter

532f93a77495d8c3c9df9dc94b2f8e25_large.j

9 years represent! 

Cave show! It's where I saw them last. I hope so. I didn't order that package because when you have a 3 year old, anything can happen. I hope so though. We should enjoy some beer. 

we should. in fact, come to BrewDurham saturday. I'll be pouring 4 of my own beers.  :D

Going to the Saturday cave show! Going to be incredible. Coming from NE Ohio! My wife said we could do this as my birthday gift. SO PUMPED. Want to splurge on another test press but I'm still recovering from the last Kickstarter test I bought :-/

That song teaser sounds very Good Morning Magpie esque, which excites me greatly. They're so much better with a "darker" sound.

What kind of extras does the whiskey club get you? I've always been confused by this.

I've only gotten to go to two shows, but I got a Spring Break 1899 beer koozie and a pack of Whiskey Crew matches. But they also give you certain discounts on special items in their store and sometimes they do a "spend x amount of money and receive a free y" and they'll send whiskey Crew members who order anything said thing for free without them paying the x amount as long as they order something.

Welcome!

I wish I had money for more, but I just did the SE vinyl and 7".

Can we talk about how it's been less than half a day and they've raised $80 grand?

i saw this just before lunch and it was 8G. I too wish i had more money, but i am in for a shirt and record. I was pleasantly pleased with Bitter Drink and have high hopes for this release.

Welcome!

I wish I had money for more, but I just did the SE vinyl and 7".

Can we talk about how it's been less than half a day and they've raised $80 grand?

They do such a great job with these I'm not surprised.

Just saw that they already have pledges for the $4k and $6k options. That's pretty impressive in their first day.