PO: August Burns Red "Messengers" Repress

rcafilm

So I got an email, and from what I've gathered doing my homework here, there are actually 700 splatters, and 300 haze. 1,000 total, just like Thrill Seeker. 700 of one variant, 300 of the other-just like Thrill Seeker. Explains why haze is $3 extra. Or $2 or whatever it is.

Well that just sucks that I switched it around if thats true. Oh well, I like splatter more anyway. I got pretty lucky and ended up with a green thrI'll seeker, had no idea at the time that one was more limited than the other.

So I got an email, and from what I've gathered doing my homework here, there are actually 700 splatters, and 300 haze. 1,000 total, just like Thrill Seeker. 700 of one variant, 300 of the other-just like Thrill Seeker. Explains why haze is $3 extra. Or $2 or whatever it is.

Okay, good thing I don't have to switch my haze.

Stoked!

I dig the colors, but I'm not actually too keen on the updated artwork. Makes me glad I was able to grab a copy of the first pressing for retail right before it went OOP.

Here's hoping for a similar thread about Constellations popping up in the near future.

Once I get constellations, my life is complete