ISIS “Oceanic” re-mastered repress, and Crazy Holiday Sale

I did a side by side with a prior pressing and I'm bad with all the audiophile jargon but all I can say is that the new pressing was much more engaging and was an absolutely fantastic listen! There are so many details within the songs that haven't drawn my attention like this did!

Yeah, agreed 100%

Tried listening to my 2nd press Panopticon, and it is literally impossible now because I have the remastered CD, which sounds insanely better.

Really hoping the vinyl edition will come soon.

just got this today and it looks fantastic - have yet to compare it with my other press

question though: is anyone else having a crazy time trying to get the jackets back into the sleeve pockets? it's super tight and i don't want to risk damaging the sleeve and jackets.

Yeah, I bent my inner of Oceanic trying to get it back into the jacket. Shit is too tight, TOO TIGHT.

Received my Oceanic cream splatter yesterday and looks and sounds awesome.

does anyone know if a vinyl pressing for the Panopticon remaster is in the works? or a repress of wavering radiant?

Both need to happen. Wavering Radiant is the only  album that hasn't been pressed by Robotic Empire and also the only one that I'm missing. My guess is that they'll do a pressing in the future, since they are running out of reissue/remaster options, maybe next year?