Shop Radio Cast - customer service

So, has anyone else had issues with SRC's customer service recently?  First off, I've been unable to go in on the site to check my order status (or do anything else) for the last couple days.  won't let me in.  Anyone else experience this?  I also tried to call their customer service number and it was a joke.  After it made me listen to several advertisements for random stuff, it finally gave me yet a different number that I needed to call.  Then, when I called that number, it was completely useless.  Never made mention of SRC (or Fork Radio) and made me feel like they were purposely sending me on a wild goose chase to reach someone.  Again, anyone else ever experience this?  Incredibly frustrating.  

Yeah, and what is the deal with that phone number? They list it on the PayPal invoice, but it leads to a promo scam sounding advertisement.

I could never get anyone on the line. It took flipping the fuck out and calling them on their bullshit on Twitter to get any resolution at all.

Yeah, and what is the deal with that phone number? They list it on the PayPal invoice, but it leads to a promo scam sounding advertisement. 

yup, just happened to me too. I ordered the Forest Gump soundtrack, and they only sent me two out of the three vinyl. I wrote them three separate emails over a week, and nothing. Called the number, and it was completely useless. They finally responded in an email and said, "we'll overnight or get this to you as fast as we can." Two weeks later, still nothing. Apparently its on its way. I cant see myself buying from them again.

try this..

Jenna Miles 
Vice President of Marketing / Sales  
Fork Radio Inc. 
6-295 Queen Street East Suite # 388 
Brampton, Ontario, Canada 
L6W 4S6 
(905) 495 – 6003

(before anybody jumps my throat about posting someones info, this is public access already... http://www.punkradiocast.com/press_docs/press_releases/PRC_Press_Releases-Internet_Radio_Study-2008.pdf)