PO - Hot Water Music Best of ...

Man these are going to sit around fooorever. Stoked on my new fuel for the hate game I would be into more like that.

Agreed. Some deluxe versions of past albums would be much better received than a best of.

That being said, Id pick this up for half the price and just the starburst set on its own.

• 3 months later...

Got this in the mail today. Packaging on this thing is awesome. The sleeves for the records have the fire water emblem on them. The spine is about 3/4 inch thick and the sinc art is great as always. I know it's a redundant release, but they did a really great job on it. I didn't know that there are 7 unreleased remastered versions of old songs and the live songs aren't from any of the live albums, there all exclusives too. Unfortunately it is 33rpm, I was really hoping for 45rpm.

Got this in the mail today. Packaging on this thing is awesome. The sleeves for the records have the fire water emblem on them. The spine is about 3/4 inch thick and the sinc art is great as always. I know it's a redundant release, but they did a really great job on it. I didn't know that there are 7 unreleased remastered versions of old songs and the live songs aren't from any of the live albums, there all exclusives too. Unfortunately it is 33rpm, I was really hoping for 45rpm.

Pictures please!!!