Butterfly Puke Records BPR001 Debut/Giveaway (FFO Brand New, Foxing, Mineral)

I will be starting a new thread once we get a little closer to Tuesday, because I don't want anybody who is interested in the release to have to wade through hundreds of posts, but I figured I would take some photos of all of the stuff that we have ready so you guys can get a better idea on what you'll be receiving with the records before I take some "professional" photos of everything.

Lyric inserts:

mfjcRqx.jpg

MJRuSRw.jpg

fidGzUn.jpg

Hand-stamped/numbered envelopes with a photo print and download card included in each record:

LH3x34f.jpg

YzXXS28.jpg

The deluxe edition slip cover:

tKwIavF.jpg

cJYFAUY.jpg

And tasty coffee included with the deluxe edition:

11046444_996039507081190_199045888215703

This has been very hard work, but I'm super happy with how it all turned out.

Standard release is $13 and that comes on orange vinyl with the envelope, lyric insert, and a BPR logo pin, while the deluxe release is $18 and that comes on orange with black splatter vinyl with the envelope, lyric insert, alien BPR pin, coffee bag, and slip cover. Shipping will be $4 in the US for most stuff. We will have bundles that include long sleeve shirts that we made, and we will have $5 cassette tapes of the album. We'll also be selling a very limited number of short sleeve black t-shirts with the album cover on the front and our logo on the back.

I believe that's it!