Death Grips - The Powers That B - February 10th

I thought the official release date had been pushed back to March 31st according to retailers.

Also, you guys see that track listing on amazon?

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RDT5NJO/ref=cm_sw_su_dp

Not sure if these are real, but I'm digging names like:

"I Break Mirrors With My Face In The United States"

"Why A Bitch Gotta Lie"

and

"Centuries of Damn"

Classy.

Yes, same here in Europe. Apparently the official release date had been pushed back to March 27th

See: https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail/-/art/death-grips-the-power-that-b/hnum/6817100?lang=en

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Just seen them in Boston last night, great show for sure but they went on like three hours late because they got caught in traffic at the Canadian border.

But if anyone is going to see them would you please get me a tour shirt in large? They are $20. I waited til the end of the show which was a bad idea but I didn't want to lose my view of the stage.

Yeah They only had S and XL... I bought a Large Death Classic shirt and it is almost like a Medium. They are Gildan shirts

Dude running the merch table seemed upset that I wanted to hold the Medium up to myself for sizing he's like come on you don't know your size? granted he was getting bum rushed but damn, ain't that hard to pull two shirts

Saw them in Montreal Saturday and the shirts were sold out by the time I got through the door.  Lineups were about an hour wait getting in so they all sold in that time.  Apparently the merch guy only had the NA tour shirt available that night, and the poster.  Didn't really matter since I wanted the death classic tee, but damn why they so tight on shirts?  I've been avoiding ordering one online since shipping is so stupid to Canada these days.

Fucking gnarly show though, good god.