Record Store Day 2015 (4/18/15)

I selfishly want you to delete this haha so others don't see. Also since this kinda takes the fun out of the surprise if the first thing everyone does at their store is go to the Paul McCartney rack. But I guess I was the one who brought the attention to the website. Whoops.

I deleted the picture with all the info from my post but it still tells anyone how to get there.  I have no idea why they would ever put an email like that up on their site though, I mean if they are trying to be all hush hush posting info in any form on your website is not a good way to do that. 

Not sure if this has been leaked on this thread yet but there will be an autographed Paul McCartney white label/white jacket 12" in most stores. Apparently this is some super secretive unannounced RSD release.

A release which looks like one in the photos is already out in shops over here. No mail order, in shop only. It started appearing a week or so ago. I only know through shops I follow on twitter. At least 4/5 have had copies. I have a suspicion it is one of those things that is a lot less limited than initially appears and is riding the hype train.

I don't think it is autographed, the sleeve looks hand written, but I am guessing by an intern or something. There may be another RSD release which is autographed, but I suspect these two things (the white label already out, and something new for RSD) might be conflated, or the same thing, with confusion.