Record Store Day 2015 (4/18/15)

Can't remember if the Puig Destroyer release was mentioned in this thread, but here is the list of stores so far that are getting it. Would be grateful if someone could help me out on this one...

http://blog.nosleeprecords.com/post/115882124616/puig-destroyer-rsd-store-list

I'm hoping No Sleep ends up with some on their website.  I would find it peculiar if they created a store entry for it and not put it up.

I'm hoping No Sleep ends up with some on their website.  I would find it peculiar if they created a store entry for it and not put it up.

That list of stores is tiny and I think they said the run on this was going to be 700 so I think it's a safe bet that a bunch will make their way online.  

Didn't bother with RSD last year, and I probably won't this year either. I know I shouldn't care, but god, all the kids who own 30 pop punk records that are there for Deja are going to be fucking annoying.

Luckily I have about 200 pop-punk records, and an only interested in the RSD Deja as a money-making scheme. After seeing that ETID 7" got for so much, there's no way I can resist fucking over some stupid Brand New fan.

Chris' video showed the Anthony Phillips release.... thought it was UK only. Really hope my store gets that.

It's UK only. The LP I showed was one I bought long ago from a 3/$1 bin. The box with the 2 CDs and the DVD-A was released in the US last week.

Anthony Phillips isn't on any of the lists of UK titles that appear to be sneaking their way into the US. I love that album and I hope you find it somehow. Based on a casual listen, the 5.1 mix is at least very good. It might be amazing but I wasn't able to focus. Everything sounded just right, if you know what I mean. Check it out if you do surround sound.