PO: Bjork Catalog (Limited Colored Pressings of 5000)

my order got here today! I ordered all 7, they were put in a cardboard mailer with bubble wrap, not too bad. The way the cover art is inverted with the opening at the top is bugging me but whatever, I'm glad they got here already and in great condition. But I will never order from OLI again.

my order got here today! I ordered all 7, they were put in a cardboard mailer with bubble wrap, not too bad. The way the cover art is inverted with the opening at the top is bugging me but whatever, I'm glad they got here already and in great condition. But I will never order from OLI again.

After following your experience so long, I'm thrilled for you. Can hardly wait to say the same... :)

Got mine yesterday. No damage in shipping and I didn't pay for the tracking. If anyone isn't happy with theirs please sell me Biophilia and Medulla. I bought what I could afford at the time and i'm kicking myself for not picking those two up.

Contact your local record stores. A fair few places are getting these in in then next few weeks. 

Just got back from Rough Trade where I picked up Vulnicura and got to view the Stonemilker video through one of their VR headsets. The video wasn't super sharp but being in VR was neat and messed with my head a bit. The video is essentially her singing on a beach near a lighthouse as she walks around you, moving towards and from you. It gets a little more interesting when copies of herself will walk from her body and you become surrounded by three Bjorks serenading you.

Written large on the wall in their bathroom with marker was "Buy The New Timeless Classic By Bjork Called VULNICURA, Fuckers".

Hey so I just got the Turntable Lab newsletter, which showcased a 180 gram black pressing of Homogenic: http://turntablelab.com/products/bjork-homogenic-180g-vinyl-lp

The jacket opening is on the side, so presumably it's a different printing than the paper-thin sleeve of the colored vinyl edition. Maybe this is a US pressing? Or was this always in print and I just never sought it out?

Hey so I just got the Turntable Lab newsletter, which showcased a 180 gram black pressing of Homogenic: http://turntablelab.com/products/bjork-homogenic-180g-vinyl-lp

The jacket opening is on the side, so presumably it's a different printing than the paper-thin sleeve of the colored vinyl edition. Maybe this is a US pressing? Or was this always in print and I just never sought it out?

Been around for a while- I bought one like the day before these colored ones were announced.