PO: Bjork Catalog (Limited Colored Pressings of 5000)

anyone in the us receive their orders yet? I ordered them on the 12th of Feb and the status on OLI is still "processing". so tempted to just order from MoMa at this point. 

Already emailed them twice but no response. This is so frustrating!

It been mentioned before- but, some U.S. orders went out 3 weeks or so ago- I don't know which albums, but I've had post for a week and a half or 2 weeks now (texas)

They also lost my tracking number.

You should follow up on your tracking number. I emailed them everyday requesting and reminding them to give me the tracking number I paid for but they never found it and they ended up refunding my whole shipping and handling fee.

Lost a tracking number?

That's crazy...I wonder if ANYONE has gotten a tracking number when they've paid for it...nice way to skim a few bucks off orders. 

I really did send OLI an email asking for my tracking number. And I will send an email every day until they either give me a tracking number or until the set arrives. I do not remember what the price of shipping for the whole set was without tracking. Obviously I did not pay 65 pounds just for tracking. Some of that goes to actual shipping. But it was a fair amount more if I remember correctly. 

I wasn't concerned with it really until whoever above said they got their shipping money refunded! Now I want my tracking number.... 

They also lost my tracking number.

You should follow up on your tracking number. I emailed them everyday requesting and reminding them to give me the tracking number I paid for but they never found it and they ended up refunding my whole shipping and handling fee.

I just emailed them....they really do need to send me the track number because I paid extra for it. It was a big difference.

I emailed about my order as well ... debut, post, homogenic all ordered moments after Bjork tweeted about these on 1/30/15 when they were 13.99 pounds each.

I saw some folks who ordered as early as I did get their records in February, but no email form OLI and on order status page it still says processing. 

These will be my first Bjork vinyl so ... kinda anxious.

At this point though, if OLI mentions anything about problems or delays with so many here already getting tracking I am heading to refundsville.

thanks for the heads up.. im assuming this  

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00T5MUSY2/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3DWYIK6Y9EEQB

is the limited color?

sorts me out on whether or not to pick up post/homo

I have to assume it is the lmt. colour version because of the release date listed.

Homogenic + Vespertine arrived today. Seen pics of the former earlier in the thread. The Homogenic sleeve is laughable frankly, but the record is what counts I suppose.

Vespertine on the other hand is gorgeous. High quality gatefold with a glossy type finish. The inner sleeves have a cutout and have the lyrics - they're not poly lined but have that smooth sorta shiny material on the inside; though I don't keep them in that.

Sorry about the spotlight glare.

1075212.jpg

I have to assume it is the lmt. colour version because of the release date listed.

.. yeah and if by chance its what is actually in the description.. ha! i'd be okay with that.

here's hoping amazon.ca pulls through $20 cad each and free delivery!.. glad i talked myself out of ordering from oli when this first was announced... 

So mine arrived today and they're lovely and everything. BUT the thing is: I never got a shipping confirmation email, which means I didn't get sent the tracking number I paid for and neither has the status of my order on my online account changed from "Processing".

And while I get that it's about the music at the end of the day and I'm all about supporting a local independent label, this has certainly coloured any future OLI dealings.

So mine arrived today and they're lovely and everything. BUT the thing is: I never got a shipping confirmation email, which means I didn't get sent the tracking number I paid for and neither has the status of my order on my online account changed from "Processing".

And while I get that it's about the music at the end of the day and I'm all about supporting a local independent label, this has certainly coloured any future OLI dealings.

Wait. Your account never changed from processing?! Oh OLI