PO: Bjork Catalog (Limited Colored Pressings of 5000)

I picked up the last two I needed (Volta and Biophilia) from my local independent yesterday. I've always liked Bjork but her albums have fallen into the category of artists that I thought I would get when I had the chance and these coloured ones have galvanised me a bit to buy them, I bought all the others in there a week or so ago and got him to order the last two for me.

Now I'm mostly listening Bjork for the next month or so I expect.

I usually NEVER buy duplicates of albums but ive always been tempted to purchase the debut reissue since it was my introduction to the world of bjork when i was a kid and because that beige vinyl was so enticing... so when a copy popped up online from a store i regularly shop from i had to grab it since it was only for 20bucks!!

So happy i waited!

Although ive seen many people say this one sounds amazing i wonder how it'll compare to my original black copy.

Anyone know if they were pressed from the same plates?

By the way not sure if it was mentioned before but the og debut&post are thin sleeves because they originally came with THICK pvc sleeves included...i think oli "cut alot of corners" with these&didnt bother updating the packaging yet didnt include the sleeve unfortunately

This has definitely been an interesting chase to say the least. Got Post, Debut, and Homogenic quite easily and for a good price. Although I must say these came directly from OLI records and are all dinged up to some degree. Bought vespertine and Biophilia for Amazon. Vespertine arrived in excellent shape, Biophilia did not, plus as I mentioned earlier it's not the colored variant I was hoping for. Anyways long story short I contacted a non prime seller on amazon and got the Colored Biophilia on the way for half the price ($18.99, not bad) I had previously paid. Now it's down to Volta and Medula, both seem untouchable for under $40. As of yesterday Amazon had a note on the Medula vinyl page saying they would have a new shipment by 6/16, today that message is back to the ambiguous' on backorder' note that we all love so well. The dollar Vs the pound don't help and UK shipping prices are the worst ( as a side note Germany is the only Euro country with decent shipping, but I digress) , but the others started out that way too and eventually came down in price. I guess after all my rambling my question is why are some so easy to find and some are not?

This has definitely been an interesting chase to say the least. Got Post, Debut, and Homogenic quite easily and for a good price. Although I must say these came directly from OLI records and are all dinged up to some degree. Bought vespertine and Biophilia for Amazon. Vespertine arrived in excellent shape, Biophilia did not, plus as I mentioned earlier it's not the colored variant I was hoping for. Anyways long story short I contacted a non prime seller on amazon and got the Colored Biophilia on the way for half the price ($18.99, not bad) I had previously paid. Now it's down to Volta and Medula, both seem untouchable for under $40. As of yesterday Amazon had a note on the Medula vinyl page saying they would have a new shipment by 6/16, today that message is back to the ambiguous' on backorder' note that we all love so well. The dollar Vs the pound don't help and UK shipping prices are the worst ( as a side note Germany is the only Euro country with decent shipping, but I digress) , but the others started out that way too and eventually came down in price. I guess after all my rambling my question is why are some so easy to find and some are not?

18.99 is a GREAT price for biophilia! A friend got mine for 25shipped luckily.

I have a feeling that oli may be shipping each album to retailers at different periods

Especially now that they may have everything together after the initial releasing of orders and moma.

Like homogenic was the 1st easiest it seems and now post and debut.. looks like vespertine is just hitting... and maybe the rest will be next:)

Im still debating on grabbing volta once its unleashed since its the ONLY bjork album im missing on vinyl, altho i prefer my voltaic over it. If i find it as cheap as i found debut colored then im grabbing it~

Just posted on instagram:  "very limited" color pressings of Vulincura on soft neon (looks) yellow.

http://indian.co.uk/shop/vulnicura-coloured-vinyl.html

Adding up to close to 50 dollars shipped to me.  Kill me now.  Anyone in the know think this will be 5000 strictly from OLI or if they'll end up distributing some through the US?