PO: Bjork Catalog (Limited Colored Pressings of 5000)

Amazon.ca just cancelled my order for Debut and Vespertine, this sucks.

yeah, just got my cancellation for Debut, Post, Medulla & Vespertine (plus a "we're still trying" email for the It Follows OST). I was only able to get Homogenic from .ca and Biophelia from .com. I might try to source these locally at some point but know they'll be twice the price so I'm not in a rush to pick them up.

I luckily have most of these on decently heavyweight original vinyl. I was missing biophilia and had a friend ship me one from MOMA luckily and was kind of shocked at how thin the vinyl was.

Its bizarre they didn't bother using heavier weight vinyl also the crackling on the blue disc is strange&disappointing as well(luckily i got a great discount though).

I also find it peculiar that for these to be "limited to 5000" that homogenic seems so easily accessible even after all the preorder&moma mayhem.. did they overpress only that one?

I just picked up my delivery today and got the same thing... are they making you send it back? I can only get to my PO box every couple weeks so that's a bit of a hassle.

Yeah but I asked if I could send it back after I received the replacement so I get to hold onto it till August which is just a random date because they're not sure when they'll get Biophilia

It's actually really nice to listen to so if the actual album comes in, I'll probably just pay the difference and hold onto this

I got them all but i am very happy with the pressing, sound very good and plays totally quiet. If it crackles it can be your needle also.

So you have biophilia and the blue disc has no surface noise at all?!

You must be quite lucky because ive seen quite a few people post about it... but thought i'd take the chance anyway.

What type of record player are you using?

Homogenic was the first one done. so its made its way around quicker than the others. RSD production slowed down the other albums. In addition, 5000 is alot of copies for something thats been pressed pretty regularly since it came out. I expect seeing these around for the next year or so.

Good point! These have been pressed a few times before on black vinyl. It just seems the hype on the internet was everyone going crazy for them and one little indian selling out of them (multiple times?)etc

Maybe i'll get a chance at debut for the homogenic price then! altho i already have it on black vinyl so may just save my $ :\

• 2 weeks later...

Debut, Biophilia, Medulla and Vespertine all showed up from Rough Trade yesterday for me.  No shipping notification whatsoever but all arrived in perfect condition so there's that.  I had already gotten Volta earlier from them.  Regrettably, my equipment is by no means a barometer to set sound quality with, but I'm happy.  Although these represses sure do feel flimsy.