PO: Bjork Catalog (Limited Colored Pressings of 5000)

I'd be more than happy to pay you for Homogenic since I missed out on it (only Bjork I don't have)!

Sorry not for sale, really wanted these two. I only canceled from them cause of price. I missed out on amoeba and ordering from Norman Records was a little cheaper, but now I need those cancelled.

I will say they don't ship two records in the best mailers, super thin cardboard. I'm surprised they were not destroyed. Hopefully when I open them the records themselves are fine.

Sorry not for sale, really wanted these two. I only canceled from them cause of price. I missed out on amoeba and ordering from Norman Records was a little cheaper, but now I need those cancelled.

I will say they don't ship two records in the best mailers, super thin cardboard. I'm surprised they were not destroyed. Hopefully when I open them the records themselves are fine.

Looks thin. Yikes. I think my mailman likes to play "kick the record collecting douche-bag with the really long driveway's packages" before he hits my block.

Looks thin. Yikes. I think my mailman likes to play "kick the record collecting douche-bag with the really long driveway's packages" before he hits my block.

haha and yea really thin. I think I had read previously someones post in this thread that said they don't ship like they care or their package came damaged. That also pushed me to cancel from them.

Honestly I had no clue what it was when it came and no way was I expecting the mailer to have both records in it until I saw the label :\ Maybe I lucked out cause it only took 9 days (besides the luck of getting them for free) to get to me or the mailman was in a good mood.

My fear is opening them and having damage, which is pushing me to open them at some point this weekend to check them out.

why wouldnt you open them?

Haven't opened them yet. Waiting to make sure the other place I ordered them from cheaper cancels my order first, should hear back from them by tomorrow I would think. I might still open them anyway, but won't be able to spin them right away.

On the same page.

Colour update: Biophilia is one disc orange, the other navy in solid colour blocks. 

http://instagram.com/p/zSVufIv2_n/ [not mine, I'm totally not constantly checking the Bjork tag...]

Also Homogenic + Vespertine but both of these have already been seen? 

http://instagram.com/p/zYZxIWPVtK/

ahahaha thats awesome. i was about to post that picture here. i would've got the new album and volta. but my wallet went broke from so many vinyl purchases in the last month.

I can't believe some of you are getting them already. I ordered the whole set from OLI and have heard nothing about shipment yet... 

And P.S. This was only a couple of weeks after I bought the first 4(from OLI and AmazonUK). My credit card company loves me...

they are probably waiting for some of the other albums to be pressed before shipping them all at once to you.

The people who have rec'd theirs only ordered the first two albums.... you ordered all of them. If there is a delay with one it will delay your whole order.

they are probably waiting for some of the other albums to be pressed before shipping them all at once to you.

The people who have rec'd theirs only ordered the first two albums.... you ordered all of them. If there is a delay with one it will delay your whole order.

Gotcha. That makes sense. Something I am lacking sometimes. :) Thanks. 

I ordered 3 and havnt heard anything from OLI. How do you find the tracking number??

If you ordered them on OLI with tracking, you should have received a confirmation email with your order number and a link to access your OLI account where you can check the status of your orders.

I got Homogenic and Vespertine and can't wait to get them - but I don't think mine have shipped yet. 

If you ordered them on OLI with tracking, you should have received a confirmation email with your order number and a link to access your OLI account where you can check the status of your orders.

I got Homogenic and Vespertine and can't wait to get them - but I don't think mine have shipped yet.

When did you place your order? I placed mine on the 6th of this month. I'm getting really impatient because of all the pics I've seen lol

Last week. Kinda got on board with this a little late.

Now if only they'd do a Vulnicura variant on lilac or yellow.

Seriously, lilac would be beautiful. I'm surprised it's not on color vinyl, that's the only reason I figured I'd wait till the release to buy it from my local store.

Seriously, lilac would be beautiful. I'm surprised it's not on color vinyl, that's the only reason I figured I'd wait till the release to buy it from my local store.

Same, lilac would be gorgeous. NYT's Jon Pareles who interviewed her said lilac and yellow were the albums themed colours on their podcast, so I hope that happens some time in the future.

Or at the very least a 180g pressing. It's such a great album.