PO: Bjork Catalog (Limited Colored Pressings of 5000)

Debut is definitely done. There's copies at the MoMA exhibit already. The only copies that haven't been seen now are Medulla and Volta so they could possibly be the hold up. Saying that however, my order is split between Vesp, Post, Homogenic + Biophilia in one and then Debut, Volta + Medulla in another later order and neither have shipped... 

Isn't the release date on these March 9th? 

Technically yes but, as mentioned, there are definitely copies in the gift shop of the MoMA already and people have been receiving copies of Post, Vespertine, Homogenic and Biophilia from ~20th Feb onwards from OLI. It doesn't seem like the most held-to release date.  

Gotcha. FWIW, I only ordered Post (back on Jan 31) and haven't received it yet. 

I know this might not be the place for this but is anyone going to the moma exhibit? My boyfriend and I want to fly there from CA before it ends but I'm reading the reviews and these critics are shitting all over it. I love Bjork very much and would love to see all the cool things they have but I'm a bit worried, considering the plane fare and hotels in New York aren't cheap. If you're going could you possibly write a little review for us? Sorry to bother but I'd like to read something from a fans perspective. Thanks!

I know this might not be the place for this but is anyone going to the moma exhibit? My boyfriend and I want to fly there from CA before it ends but I'm reading the reviews and these critics are shitting all over it. I love Bjork very much and would love to see all the cool things they have but I'm a bit worried, considering the plane fare and hotels in New York aren't cheap. If you're going could you possibly write a little review for us? Sorry to bother but I'd like to read something from a fans perspective. Thanks!

Was there last night for the member opening and it was just ok. Granted I only got to see half of it due to the number of people but what I did see felt like a missed opportunity. I did see bjork there which was cool. But if you come wait until the show is ending so the weather is better and at least you can enjoy the city versus coming during the snow just for the show.

Was there last night for the member opening and it was just ok. Granted I only got to see half of it due to the number of people but what I did see felt like a missed opportunity. I did see bjork there which was cool. But if you come wait until the show is ending so the weather is better and at least you can enjoy the city versus coming during the snow just for the show.

Thank you so much for the tip! I think we will wait till that first week of June to go anyways. Ive always wanted to visit so the exhibit is just giving me the push. Thanks again!

I didn't see any records for sale. Even the exhibit book wasn't available - the gift shop was closed for the opening. But I'll be heading back soon to get the book so I'll report back if I see any records.

I'm basing their availability off of this image. I could be completely wrong though.

http://instagram.com/p/z0lIiFx5PR/

I know this is a dumb question, but do you think it would right to assume that these would be for sale at the MoMA?

I'm basing their availability off of this image. I could be completely wrong though.

http://instagram.com/p/z0lIiFx5PR/

Well...seeing as that's a photo in a gift shop at MoMA...

The other person posting about it said that shop was just closed when he was there.

Well...seeing as that's a photo in a gift shop at MoMA...

The other person posting about it said that shop was just closed when he was there.

Sorry if I'm wrong in assuming that, haha. I just thought they were repressed to coincide with the exhibition similarly to the MOV Bowie represses that went alongside the Bowie V&A exhibition in 2013.

So apparently Volta is already off the presses, I saw this on IG (idk how to post a pic in the thread so I'll leave the link)

http://instagram.com/p/z5Dat1A28v/

Medulla must be the hold up, I have yet to see it.

I didnt order Medulla though and mine still hasnt shipped. I also ordered the first day it went up and before noon.

I didnt order Medulla though and mine still hasnt shipped. I also ordered the first day it went up and before noon.

I see :-/ yeah not sure what's up with that then, I was mostly speaking for those who ordered the entire set. I guess we can't really complain since it doesn't officially release for a few days, but it does make it harder seeing pictures of those who have received them already.