The Mark Kozelek/Sun Kil Moon/Red House Painters thread

I hope they "find" more copies of Among the Leaves or April one day.

3 hours ago, pukebileforever said:

Nice to see they're doing mail order again.

Edited by itsgoodtobefree

On 9/17/2016 at 4:06 PM, sogross said:

Melody Supreme posted on Instagram that they have some of the following...

Perils From The Sea (blue/grey), Live From Union Chapel (black), Admiral Fell Promises (black), Kozelek Sings Christmas Carols (red). Go get em...

http://www.melodysupreme.org/

My copy of Perils from the Sea arrived today and ended up being one of the promo clear with blue/grey swirl (as I'd suspected)--  just a head's up for anyone that ordered one from Melody Supreme, discogs lists them as limited to only 300.

6 minutes ago, timsimmons said:

Everything is coming up Eduardo with this Koz LP dump. 

Haha, a couple good grabs for sure.

The blue/grey listing and the original colored copies being a pretty solid blue is what made me suspicious, figured it was worth a chance...

Edited by eduardo

53 minutes ago, eduardo said:

My copy of Perils from the Sea arrived today and ended up being one of the promo clear with blue/grey swirl (as I'd suspected)--  just a head's up for anyone that ordered one from Melody Supreme, discogs lists them as limited to only 300.

Mine came yesterday as well. I figured it would be the Clear w Black/Blue that Vinyl Film's website has listed. Seems the only variant they don't have pictures or stats for is that promo for "Sings Xmas Carols". Got the Union Chapel black also, so it's nice to finally have all the variants of that one I needed. Picking up a few more pieces from my local guy tomorrow so I may be able to help a few others with extra copies of AFP or Union Chapel if he has them.

1 minute ago, Kanye West said:

I could kiss you.

My Kozelek game is strong but I haven't been able to acquire ANY promo which bums me out. Please keep me posted <3

You have Among the Leaves on black correct? Technically that's listed as a promo version with only 300 copies existing.

2 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

I do! And I didn't realize that was the promo version. I assumed there was another more limited one. That's neat. 

http://www.theuncool.com/vinyl/sun-kil-moon-among-the-leaves/

Edit: I envy that piece of your collection fyi..lol

Edited by GreatGreenOne77

1 hour ago, hsughno said:

Was randomly searching bullmoose and saw they have copies of Benji and Admiral, listed as available in store only though :( anyone want to help me out? 

http://www.bullmoose.com/search?Q=Sun+Kil+moon&As=true&As=false&Cid=18&Pf=&Pt=&btnsearch=Search

I saw those posted last night too. I'm guessing they end up for sale online as they did make that random reference to "sad reminders" on their twitter page last week which seems too coincidental.