Dark Souls 3 and Bloodborne DLC Hype Train

Me too - tonight. I ran in there for a joke battle with like 5 potions just to feel it out. Seemed pretty straightforward... but, I didn't get the health bar to any point where a transition might occur or anything so who knows. Really cool arena for that fight, though.

Yeah I just ran through the level to get to him the first time and got death rained upon me, still trying to figure out the best way there and make sure I didn't miss any loot in the level.

Yeah I just ran through the level to get to him the first time and got death rained upon me, still trying to figure out the best way there and make sure I didn't miss any loot in the level.

SERIOUS BOSS 9 MECHANIC SPOILER DON'T READ UNLESS YOU'RE OLSVIK

there are stairs in the corners of the map, you can run up the ramparts and kill the fire flingers.

geez an hour is nothing! you're gonna have to sit down for a while with this one. i think i put in about 4 hours last night and feel a lot more comfortable exploring. almost up to the 2nd boss! i need to get better at parry/riposte though. I've realized that i don't lock onto enemies very often, which could be my problem.