Dark Souls 3 and Bloodborne DLC Hype Train

I've been doing pretty well.  I've attributed it to old age.

I haven't been excited/hyped in real life like tomorrow's christmas and I'm 8 years old again.  

But, now that we are so close and my pre-load has finished downloading and I can sign in when they flip the switch at midnight... The hype is becoming real. 12 fucking hours.

Starting to think about what my Hunter name will be... anyone have theirs decided?  I believe your hunter name is displayed in game by default instead of gamer tag. But you can change it in settings somewhere.

Was just going to go with rooks like I always do, but might be more fun to pick something cooler.

Starting to think about what my Hunter name will be... anyone have theirs decided?  I believe your hunter name is displayed in game by default instead of gamer tag. But you can change it in settings somewhere.

Was just going to go with rooks like I always do, but might be more fun to pick something cooler.

http://oobleck.org/steam/

my first name will be atticus, but I don't know about last name yet

Damn, I have literally nothing planned for this game and other than what Rooks has told me I know nothing about it. I also haven't seen a video since like the original gameplay trailers and the odd few seconds of gameplay every now and then.

The hype is hitting, too bad it's coming from Amazon so I'll get it at like 5pm.

I know! I just meant my play hours get cut to like 4-5 max a night. I don't operate on 2 hours of sleep like you!

And I'm remembering our Dark Souls 2 progress thread, haha.

Baby you know how I do. I'm afraid I'll be hooked and spend every minute I'm not sleeping or working playing it.