Dark Souls 3 and Bloodborne DLC Hype Train

This game is awesome, I am 5 bosses down and loving it. I started with the saw blade, and it seems like almost all of the weapons are about equal so I have just been leveling it up as much as possible. I will have to try out that ludwig blade. The only thing I don't like is how vague the game can be about explaining things. It's hard to tell how to spend your stats when leveling up.

BSB has me stuck. Sold all of my armor with poison resistance (whoops) and the final stage of the fight absolutely destroys me. Here's to grinding.

He goes in periods of frenzy after he vomits. There is a sweet spot right after it wears down where you can get a good hit or two. Then just run around while he is aggressive. That boss was such a bitch, he was the hardest boss I have fought so far.

They're all good, honestly. Axe that you can get right away is OP in the beginning. That Spin2Win combo can get you through end game.

I chose cane though. Ditched it for the Ludwig Great Sword at Vicar though because I love Ultra Greatswords. I've used that the whole game now. But, I don't use guns at all. So, just a different playstyle.

They're all good, honestly. Axe that you can get right away is OP in the beginning. That Spin2Win combo can get you through end game.

I chose cane though. Ditched it for the Ludwig Great Sword at Vicar though because I love Ultra Greatswords. I've used that the whole game now. But, I don't use guns at all. So, just a different playstyle.

That's kinda what I figured. I was planning on giving the Ludwig a shot but I'll wait til I max out my saw cleaver.

Spoiler: there is more in the forest after the witch boss right? Seem to have hit a dead end. I'm sure I'm just missing something obvious

i gotta start over from central yharnam. man fuck this game

Also...if you notice you're suddenly taking way more hits to kill dudes...you have to go repair your weapon. Shit happened to me and frustrated the shit out of me for about an hour until I realized what to do.

how do you unlock? gotta give it another go cause i keep coming back to the lamp in central when you climb up thr first ladder

Lamps are pretty far away from each other. The real draw when progressing through a level is unlocking shortcuts (usually doors or gates) that are a quick access back to the central lamps so when you die, you can get back to where you are quickly. When you find one, just turn it on and it's permanently good to go.

I am so addicted to this game. I love the atmosphere out in the forest. Over level 50 now, still using my saw blade (+6 now) with good results. When I have some extra money, ill pick up the ludwig's blade for the hell of it, but it's hard to not spend your hard earned blood echoes on leveling or consumables for boss fights.