Wii U

I have one! Only have 3 physical games though: Super Smash Bros., Mario Kart 8, and Hyrule Warriors. Isn't much else that I really want right now besides the Bayonetta games. Really excited for the new Zelda game though.

Oh! As for downloads I only have Shovel Knight. God I love that game so much. Really need to download some classics though (Earthbound, some Megaman games, etc.).

• 5 months later...

Anyone else playing Super Mario Maker? I'm enjoying the hell out of it. My only gripe is that there's dumb user comments tagged all over levels in the Course World. It looks like you can disable them though so I'll mess with that tomorrow.

The level creation is super simple and more fun than I imagined. I initially bought this for unlimited Mario levels but actually enjoy building stuff. If anyone here picks it up I'm down to trade some courses!

I have been playing it pretty nonstop since Friday night. I haven't been able to make a level I am proud enough to share though. I'm not sure how adding people works on there but my name is Clownbaby.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is awesome! The Giantbomb dudes raised over $11k for charity in a bet that Patrick Klepek couldn't finish Dan Ryckert's sinister Mario Maker level. The whole thing is catalogued on Patrick's YouTube channel but here's a quick news summary.

Here's the level code if you wanna give it a go yourself!

861E-0000-009C-8913

• 3 weeks later...