Pink Floyd The Man and The Journey Zebra Records

You know what? Jhulud you can eat a dick, delete my account, go jack off to your stupid Taylor Swift .gif you fucking choad! I can't believe a moderator would abuse their position so flagrantly. I hope your dick catches fire. So many assholes on this forum, that have the shittiest taste in music, seriously how many pages is that Brand New thread now? Fuck off, go die.

You know what? Jhulud you can eat a dick, delete my account, go jack off to your stupid Taylor Swift meme you fucking choad! I can't believe a moderator would abuse their position so flagrantly. I hope your dick catches fire. So many assholes on this forum, that have the shittiest taste in music, seriously how many pages is that Brand New thread now? Fuck off, go die.

Whoa. Best poast ever? :D

You know what? Jhulud you can eat a dick, delete my account, go jack off to your stupid Taylor Swift .gif you fucking choad! I can't believe a moderator would abuse their position so flagrantly. I hope your dick catches fire. So many assholes on this forum, that have the shittiest taste in music, seriously how many pages is that Brand New thread now? Fuck off, go die.

Jesus in the time it took you to type this, (or even the topic title) you could have typed that shit into Google.

I don't want to live in a forum where gifs are flagrant abuses of authority.

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

MJVzI.gif

Also, while I can support the Juan can eat a dick portion of your comment, I cannot endorse the I hope Juan's dick catches fire portion.

I do not, in fact, hope Juan's dick catches fire.

Ok, I actually did use Google, and discogs,but there are no reviews on the quality of the recording. That is why I posted the question. I can see it's available to buy by many sellers, and in 2 colors of vinyl, and an original black pressing. Now reading comprehension will take you far in life, so stay in school, and pay attention in class. I am sick of all the condecending remarks when I ask a valid question on what I thought was a record collecting forum. Just because you cannot comprehend a sentence doesn't mean it's a stupid question. There are a lot of bad bootlegs floating around, the shop doesn't have a listening station, and I want to know if it's a quality recording or garbage. Simple question, if you don't know, why comment? I try not to buy blindly and waste my money on something I won't like, so I thought I would see if someone has heard it, and what their thoughts are.

1) By saying that you "found this record at your local shop" it's not unreasonable for us to think that you may have purchased it.

2) Relax.

3) Change the thread title to "Pink Floyd The Man and The Journey Zebra Records Plus Things I'd Like You To Do With a Dick Or I Hope Happens To Your Dick.

1) By saying that you "found this record at your local shop" it's not unreasonable for us to think that you may have purchased it.

2) Relax.

3) Change the thread title to "Pink Floyd The Man and The Journey Zebra Records Plus Things I'd Like You To Do With a Dick Or I Hope Happens To Your Dick.

I don't want to relax, I am trying to have a stroke or a heart attack.

I don't want to relax, I am trying to have a stroke or a heart attack.

Based on this light hearted response, I just did a bunch of looking and understand your frustration.

It looks like this was released under a number of different names and by a number of different labels.

Nothing I can find speaks to the sound quality. Is it shrinkwrapped or can you ask them to spin it for you.

Not to be a dick, but next time, include in the thread that you've looked and can't find any information. Then you don't come off as lazy and it presents itself as a challenge and make me want to dig something up for you.

Based on this light hearted response, I just did a bunch of looking and understand your frustration.

It looks like this was released under a number of different names and by a number of different labels.

Nothing I can find speaks to the sound quality. Is it shrinkwrapped or can you ask them to spin it for you.

Not to be a dick, but next time, include in the thread that you've looked and can't find any information. Then you don't come off as lazy and it presents itself as a challenge and make me want to dig something up for you.

It's sealed, and I don't expect anyone to do my internet research, I honestly just hoped someone had either heard it or owned it. Thanks for the help. I did actually say I couldn't find anything, it was assumed I didn't look though.