Menomena - Friend And Foe - Vinyl Me Please Repress (April 2015)

The VMP edition is also 180g. I'm not sure about the OP but discogs doesn't list it as anything other than standard weight

The original was 180g, it's listed on the original Barsuk link a few posts back

I'm holding the OG press in my hands and it's for sure 180g. awesome quality. If this next press is anything like the OG this'll be great.

I signed up today... am I getting Menomena or whatever they decide is the next one?

I read the FAQ and couldn't seem to find an answer.

For those wondering - here is where this question is addressed: http://vinylmeplease.com/faq/#q17

Emphasis mine

I just signed up, when should I expect to get my first record?

Our billing cyclce closes on the 2nd of every month. If you sign up before the 2nd, you’ll be included in that month’s shipment. If you sign up after the 2nd, your plan will be activated on the 2nd of the next month. Records are typically shipped during the second week of the month and arrive 5 – 10 days after, depending on where you’re located. You’ll get an email with tracking information when your record has been shipped.

They totally could have worded this in a more clear way.

The window for the Menomena purchase then would have been March 3rd - April 2nd.

This is kinda interesting considering they didn't announce it officially until March 24th, leaving only a 10 day window for any new subscribers to get in on it knowing what they're getting.

For those wondering - here is where this question is addressed: http://vinylmeplease.com/faq/#q17

Emphasis mine

They totally could have worded this in a more clear way.

The window for the Menomena purchase then would have been March 3rd - April 2nd.

This is kinda interesting considering they didn't announce it officially until March 24th, leaving only a 10 day window for any new subscribers to get in on it knowing what they're getting.

Also only gives people ten days to cancel, if you know what I'm getting at here.

• 2 weeks later...