PO: Pfarmers (the national, menomena members)

Finally got around to giving this a thorough few listens, and I have to say I love it through and through. What is interesting is that it is a very easy listen, fun, active and energetic but when you start digging deeper around the 4,5th listen there is so much interesting complexity in the sounds and layering of them. Its pretty deep and cosmic at some points. Great album.

XhZcgd9.jpg?1There's the variant. It's a little lackluster but at least it matches the album artwork! Anyway, I got an email back and I guess they had problems shipping the seed bombs so they hope to have them shipped soon! I'll post a picture of it when I get it.

Looks pretty much exactly like the promo photo of it...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, yarostino said:

Should the reduced shipping be applied automatically for VIP subscribers? I signed up yesterday evening and it still only shows the $24 shipping option. 

It took about a day for mine to come into effect and then the free shipping option appears in the checkout process. If you have any questions just email them at [email protected].