The Fest 14

• 3 weeks later...

Definitely weaker than the last two years.  I assume they're holding some of the excitement until ticket purchase time.

2013: TLA, All, Bouncing Souls, D4, Knapsack, Lucero (also including TBR, Menzingers, OWTH)

2014: LTJ, HWM, Lifetime, Descendants, Mineral (Menzingers)

2015: Lagwagon, Mustard Plug, Menzingers?

Based on some of the recent reunion bands, I'm hoping for The Loved Ones, Bigwig, Movielife, or the Get Up Kids.

Wrecking Ball in Atlanta is looking more appealing at this point.

it's not 100% about the bands. it's about the camaraderie too. if i see crusades, banner pilot, beach slang, and the falcon. it'll be worth it. and i get another shot at watching old flings  too. Not to mention i get to see all my friends that i only see once a year and party with them. 

it's not 100% about the bands. it's about the camaraderie too. if i see crusades, banner pilot, beach slang, and the falcon. it'll be worth it. and i get another shot at watching old flings  too. Not to mention i get to see all my friends that i only see once a year and party with them. 

THIS 100%

Sucks I have to use my vacation time for Poland instead of this. Pretty bummed, but it's not the end of the world. Till next year.