PO: Chris Robinson Brotherhood - Betty's Blends, Volume Two: Best of the West

Anyone order from CD Universe? Still haven't processed my payment, but haven't canceled the order yet either.

I got this from CD Univ overnight:

"The following item which you ordered on 6/1/2015 has gone to Backordered status.

Chris Robinson Band / Chris Robinson

Betty's Blends, Vol. 2 (2015) Top Seller $24.95

When this product was released on 6/2/2015, we had already ordered enough copies from our vendors. However, these orders could not be fulfilled because our vendors ran out of stock.

There will be no charge to you unless this item ships.

You do not need to respond if you would like to continue waiting for this item; we should receive more copies within one week. Additionally, it is very likely that other retailers are experiencing the same issues with this particular item."

:(

FedEx is supposed to deliver my copy from Music Direct today. :)

I got this from CD Univ overnight:

"The following item which you ordered on 6/1/2015 has gone to Backordered status.

Chris Robinson Band / Chris Robinson

Betty's Blends, Vol. 2 (2015) Top Seller $24.95

When this product was released on 6/2/2015, we had already ordered enough copies from our vendors. However, these orders could not be fulfilled because our vendors ran out of stock.

There will be no charge to you unless this item ships.

You do not need to respond if you would like to continue waiting for this item; we should receive more copies within one week. Additionally, it is very likely that other retailers are experiencing the same issues with this particular item."

:(

FedEx is supposed to deliver my copy from Music Direct today. :)

Yep, same deal for me. Missed out this time, it seems. But hope that your Music Direct order pans out!

My Amazon now says shipping tomorrow morning. This is all very weird. But the good news is my Music Direct copy was just delivered. So happy to have this and if I end up with an extra I'll post it here right away.

nice! First time I went early with bullmoose and missed out...hoping my out of town store gets a copy this week....

Nice to see Soundstage Direct unloading 5 copies on Discogs for $79!

This seems to be a regular thing with these guys now. They did the same thing with the Vinyl Films boxset. 

The CRB record shows up as unavailable on their website yet they have them for sale on Discogs for almost 4X the cost of MSRP. 

My Amazon email just says the delivery estimate is June 10. 

FYI. So mine did in fact ship, and delivery updated to Thursday by 8pm, so if you ordered from Amazon, you might be in luck.

Glad to hear...I almost grabbed an extra copy locally to make sure you were set.....

Im 0/20 on amazon this year with preorders so far and 12/13 on bullmoose!

LONG LIVE BULLMOOSE!