THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS VINYL OST (GO GO GO GO GO GO)

The Rock > Vin. Sorry Dave. 

This.

Also, because these movies have gotten so fucking good since part 5, I can't really go back and enjoy the first couple anymore(3,5, and 6 are all I will sit down to. 1,2 and 4 don't do it for me). I used to dig them, but they're so tame when compared to tank-car chases and hauling a giant fucking safe through Rio massacring hundreds or wild west train robberies and driving through airplanes.

I've heard some early reviews on 7 and I'm really excited to see it.

need a tissue? Someone doesn't agree with me. ban him.

How is the word "gay" homophobic?

Shut the fuck up. You know what you meant when you said it. I can't believe people talk like this in 2015. Seriously it's sickening. We should have a zero tolerance for homophobia. Ban this asshole.

Shut the fuck up. You know what you meant when you said it. I can't believe people talk like this in 2015. Seriously it's sickening. We should have a zero tolerance for homophobia. Ban this asshole.

Seriously.

This ignorant turd is 43 fucking years old. How do you not learn how to present yourself around other people after being alive for four decades?

I never saw one until a year ago and now have seen all of them. While they are not groundbreaking movies and very easy to hate on if you haven't watched them they are also insanely entertaining.

Yep. I'm not a car guy so while I probably would be entertained, the little free time I have will be spent watching things that interest me more. 

• 2 months later...