Sufjan Stevens Epic Fail Tour 7"

Last night, I saw Sufjan Stevens perform an absolutely amazing show at the Chicago Theatre. Got there about a half an hour before doors open (this was an all seated venue) and there were quite a few people already waiting in line. The Epic Fail 7" is a tour exclusive and it contains a remix of his song "Fourth of July" and a brand new song. I was pretty nervous about getting this because it's limited to 500 and there are only about 25 copies of it at each show. It was kind of a mad dash to the merch table, but I ended up snagging one of these! About 10 minutes later, they were all sold out! http://imgur.com/8hwqoOE

• 1 month later...

Last night, I saw Sufjan Stevens perform an absolutely amazing show at the Chicago Theatre. Got there about a half an hour before doors open (this was an all seated venue) and there were quite a few people already waiting in line. The Epic Fail 7" is a tour exclusive and it contains a remix of his song "Fourth of July" and a brand new song. I was pretty nervous about getting this because it's limited to 500 and there are only about 25 copies of it at each show. It was kind of a mad dash to the merch table, but I ended up snagging one of these! About 10 minutes later, they were all sold out! http://imgur.com/8hwqoOE

Cool story, dude. I went out to the merch table about 2 songs before Helado Negro finished his set while the line was short and got one of each colorway.

3GtwnXf.gif