PO NOW Senses Fail- Pull the Thorns From Your Heart

http://www.merchlimited.com/

Same deal as the Four Year Strong S/t. Screen printed /100 with a shirt for $38 shipped. Figured this would happen as they are both on Pure Noise. Knew I waited out for a reason. 

Is it /100 per shirt size? I added 1000 medium and it said 98 left. Then I added 1000 small and it said 100 left.

http://www.merchlimited.com/

Same deal as the Four Year Strong S/t. Screen printed /100 with a shirt for $38 shipped. Figured this would happen as they are both on Pure Noise. Knew I waited out for a reason.

Good lookin out! Was holding out preordering also (waiting for Hot Topic Exclusive). But I think I like the screen printed cover more than having that specific variant.

EDIT: I think it's 100 total, pmlevine. I have a hard time imagining them designating 100 for each shirt size. 

picked this up yesterday on purple/pink at my local shop.  its good, but not great.  Im starting to miss the old senses fail a bit.

Saw them live on their 10 year anniversary tour for Let it Enfold You(which I desperately need on vinyl), and there was so much more energy in the crowd when they played old stuff compared to their new. Although their old stuff is completely fantastic, I remember Renacer first coming out and completely blowing me away. Had on repeat for months.

And the one thing that's good about them heading in this new heavy direction is it has forced Buddy to scream more, and compared to some live videos of songs pre-Renacer, he has DRASTICALLY improved. 

Saw them live on their 10 year anniversary tour for Let it Enfold You(which I desperately need on vinyl), and there was so much more energy in the crowd when they played old stuff compared to their new. Although their old stuff is completely fantastic, I remember Renacer first coming out and completely blowing me away. Had on repeat for months.

And the one thing that's good about them heading in this new heavy direction is it has forced Buddy to scream more, and compared to some live videos of songs pre-Renacer, he has DRASTICALLY improved. 

Yea I skipped that show as I'm not a huge fan of LIEY anymore.  Its just so played out that I would rather hear any of their other stuff.  THe new direction is fine, but is more of a Bayonet sound and I feel like Buddy should drop the SF name at this point.  I dont see them attracting more fans with the SF name, just losing some due to not sounding like what they did 2 albums ago.  Im not a SF hater by any means as I have supported anything Buddy has done as I enjoy his lyrics.  Just an opinion.

And on another note; I still think THe Fire was wayyy overlooked.  

Yeah The Fire is fantastic. I like it just as much as Renacer, I'd say. Let It Enfold You used to be my jam. Can't tell you how many times I've listened to it. But now, that album is pretty difficult for me to finish. Still Searching will probably always be my favorite.

I decided to opt with the Hot Topic variant rather than the alternate screen printed cover. I really liked that idea and the look of it, but I like this variant quite a bit. Plus, it seems like the screen printed cover they are showing is more like a box or case rather anyhow - not a completely different cover.

1. Only missing The Fire pic.twitter.com/Uz1c9cpueZ

View photo10 retweets72 favorites
       Retweet10
       Favorite72
      More

2. @SensesFail let me press it

3 retweets11 favorites
       Retweet3
       Favorite11
      More

3. @BadTimingRecs do it, see if you can get the EP from Universal as well.

0 retweets4 favorites
       Retweet
       Favorite4
      More

Remembered seeing this on twitter. Now we gotta pester them ;)

I have no doubt that they would be high quality releases. Bad Timing always do crazy good work. I would assume Vagrant (or whoever holds the rights) would wanna repress Still Searching next year, but if Bad Timing was able to somehow get the rights for it plus the rest of Senses Fail's back catalog, I'd totally be down. Especially seeing as the Fire is impossible to find below $80. Doubt it would ever see another press unless a third party (like Bad Timing) got the rights.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...