PO: PEARL JAM LAS VEGAS 11/30/1993 VAULT SHOW #5

if they release them I wouldn't mind another box since I have the originals and would much rather them release live shows or stuff with unreleased stuff on it. Or since most of their studio albums were available for a long time on vinyl it would be nice for something's that were more limited or sold out quickly be made available again.

PJ will almost certainly tour the US in 2016, it's just a matter of where and when.

And I also really wish they'd give us a No Code era Vault release already. We got Yield with Constitution Hall and Binaural with Mt Baker. After that most shows are documented via their own bootleg program. No Code era is the huge missing link.

Can we get a vault EP of sorts?

September 28 2005 Pearl Jam was the opening act for The Rolling Stones and killed it. Sadly the show was never released as a bootleg......

Yeah. The only show that they opened for them. PNC Park Pittsburgh PA. my first PJ show, and no official bootleg. There are some pretty awful fan recordings though.

Pretty sure they did 3-4 shows in Oakland or S.F. In 97 or 98. Just before yield.

They also did a secret show as The Honking Seals. If that were recorded, that would be cool to have.

if they release them I wouldn't mind another box since I have the originals and would much rather them release live shows or stuff with unreleased stuff on it. Or since most of their studio albums were available for a long time on vinyl it would be nice for something's that were more limited or sold out quickly be made available again.

Same. I really like the Stuff they put into the box too. Recreations of stickers, passes and Eds notebook are really cool. I hope the boxes continue for the reissues.

Yeah. The only show that they opened for them. PNC Park Pittsburgh PA. my first PJ show, and no official bootleg. There are some pretty awful fan recordings though.

I was at this show. A fairly decent fan recorded dvd exists as well, I've got it somewhere in my own personal Vaults, along with the audio of the PJ and Stones set. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

anyone else see this shipping out from the ten club already?  Should be delivered 12/1, for some reason i thought this was expected in February 2016

Didn't notice until you mentioned it! Here's the word from PJ HQ: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/248030/vault-5-orders-begin-shipping-today#latest