Did you guys call a hit out on my packages?

that package/cd was obviously chewed on by a dog or some animal. you can see the hairs.

This 100%. I bet the seller's dog got a hold of it, and he said fuck it I'll send it anyway and blame usps.

Egg has cracked this case wide open

I think Gumbo's brains are scrambled.

Omelette you finish...

but Beyone had one of the best videos of all time. allll time.

I think you might be eggzaggerating a little.

hahahaha a+

This 100%. I bet the seller's dog got a hold of it, and he said fuck it I'll send it anyway and blame usps.

or the buyer's dog lol. those chew marks looked fresh

Meh. He just starts weird pointless threads like "there should be a library...but like...for records, y'know" or this one. Then when people try to tell him not to he gets sassy. Just kind of annoying mostly, which I get with youngins like Eric, but this dude is almost 30.

So ignore it? It was one thread, man... Relax, everything will be okay, I promise. And if you couldn't see the obvious silly sarcasm in that thread, well then I can't help you there dude haha. I mean come on lol.

It just bums me out that people can be so vitriolic towards each other... there's no need to behave or speak that way to others. If it annoys you, why not just ignore it? I'm not on here calling anybody names.

ANYWAY, so I contacted the seller, and he seemed less than motivated to help with this than I would have hoped; just telling me to go down to the post office and demand a refund/compensation, because it is neither of our faults.

Have you guys ever gotten USPS to issue compensation for something like this?

It WAS obviously their fault, because they had to repackage it and they admitted fault with the sticker.

If USPS won't compensate, am I in the right to ask for that from the seller?

I'm just totally new at dealing with these issues, and knowing who has the obligation to compensate who and what determines when compensation is necessary.

UERBIsf.jpg

So ignore it? It was one thread, man... Relax, everything will be okay, I promise. And if you couldn't see the obvious silly sarcasm in that thread, well then I can't help you there dude haha. I mean come on lol.

It just bums me out that people can be so vitriolic towards each other... there's no need to behave or speak that way to others. If it annoys you, why not just ignore it? I'm not on here calling anybody names.

ANYWAY, so I contacted the seller, and he seemed less than motivated to help with this than I would have hoped; just telling me to go down to the post office and demand a refund/compensation, because it is neither of our faults.

It WAS obviously their fault, because they had to repackage it and they admitted fault with the sticker.

I'm just totally new at dealing with these issues, and knowing who has the obligation to compensate who and what determines when compensation is necessary.

UERBIsf.jpg

USPS will not reimburse you unless there was insurance on the package. If the guy is giving you problems you can always open a claim with your CC company or PayPal, but if it really seems like it wasn't his fault that's kind of a jerk move.

Sometimes you just have to eat the cost, especially if you're a "nice guy." I know most of us here have done so. It's a bummer, but it's how the world works.

As far as everything else I've said to you, grow some thicker skin, dude. A little bit of hazing to make you more aware of doing/posting stupid stuff is to be expected. Just learn from it and move on.

I actually have good relationships with most of the people on this site, even those to whom I've done he same thing I did to you.

Seriously though, this isn't reddit, or tumbler. Don't post rambling topics that really only apply to you, especially when there is already a thread for it that has a more broad appeal.

Use the search function, if that doesn't work, use google and search what you're looking for + vinyl collective.

As you can surely see I'm not the only one who thinks you're being kind of annoying, I'm the only one using a blunt approach to tell you about it, but just about every other post in here is calling you an idiot in a more oblique way.

The reason I'm blunt about it isn't because it actually bothers me that much, but because if someone isn't honest with you, or can't get your attention, you're not going to learn that what you're doing could in the future become more annoying.

As far as the sarcasm in the other thread, you kept saying "but I actually want it." That's not sarcasm, dude. That's a sincere desire. Not only that, but if it was a joke it just wasn't that funny...

Maybe until you get to know the board a little bit just observe and post in existing threads.

Welcome to the boards and all that, but try not to start any more pointless threads.

I should add, as far as vitriol...I'm not actually even mad about this, let alone vitriolic. There are very few ways to actually make me angry over the internet. It's more of a "fuck off, learn a lesson" fuck off that I gave you, and less of a "fuck off and die" fuck off. Gets your attention, though, eh?

UERBIsf.jpg

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/88449-fuckin-usps-network-distribution-centers-the-thread/page-40?hl=usps#entry2131316

1) There's a thread for this.   ^^

2) You're an adult. Learn how to use a message board without annoying everyone. Nobody here cares to hear every stupid idea that runs through your head.

2.5) Fuck off.