Soon: Matchbook Romance - Stories and Alibis

That leads me to believe there will be more in the not too distant future. 

yeah, seeing first pressing is definitely a good sign.

didn't merchnow only sell like 30 or so already? I wonder when those will be shipped out

And I saw 30 on their site, don't know how many sold before that though. And I've been wondering when they'll ship out too. I haven't heard of anyone getting a shipping confirmation yet. My status says: "Received and currently processing for shipment" but I'm sure it's said that the whole time.

yeah, seeing first pressing is definitely a good sign.

And I saw 30 on their site, don't know how many sold before that though. And I've been wondering when they'll ship out too. I haven't heard of anyone getting a shipping confirmation yet. My status says: "Received and currently processing for shipment" but I'm sure it's said that the whole time.

yep that's what mine says too. so i'm wondering if those 37 copies are already accounted for or if it's an additional batch that's going to merchnow.

yep that's what mine says too. so i'm wondering if those 37 copies are already accounted for or if it's an additional batch that's going to merchnow.

The way it was worded made it seem like more would be available online though, so I'm thinking this is in addition to those they already sold online.

On side B and this thing sounds fucking awesome. Comes with a CD copy as well. Literally my fourth copy of the CD.

This, more than anything else, tells me that Epitaph are going to have copies of this as well. I asked the question of the band the other day on Facebook, and they straight ignored it.

There's no way only a couple of hundred of these got made. I'm putting money on Epitaph having a coloured version.