Armor for Sleep reunion?

Dudes played here ALL THE FUCKING TIME when I was in high school. Saw them a few times and they were ok. Never thought I'd hear about them again though.

Damn, if you're talking about Poughkeepsie. Can't believe I missed out on seeing them, Although I was still in middle school. Just found one date where they played with Lovedrug, Gatsby's American Dream, and Matchbook Romance. Ughhh.

Dudes played here ALL THE FUCKING TIME when I was in high school. Saw them a few times and they were ok. Never thought I'd hear about them again though.

That has happened to me before. People lose their minds about bands reuniting while I saw them a handful of times when they were originally active and thought they were only okay. I guess it's more FOMO than nostalgia in these situations.

Damn, if you're talking about Poughkeepsie. Can't believe I missed out on seeing them, Although I was still in middle school. Just found one date where they played with Lovedrug, Gatsby's American Dream, and Matchbook Romance. Ughhh.

Albany area, so they probably played Po-town a bit too. Equal Vision is based here so we got a lot of their bands quite often. The Things to Do When Youre Dead (or whatever) album release was here.

One of my least favorite bands and one of the most annoyingly boring live sets I've ever had the displeasure of watching multiple times for the headliners to come on. I can't believe these guys got as big as they did and I'm baffled anybody cares enough about them now to play again.

The joke I made about them halfway through their set the first time I endured them still reign true today: Armor For (put me to) Sleep

One of my least favorite bands and one of the most annoyingly boring live sets I've ever had the displeasure of watching multiple times for the headliners to come on. I can't believe these guys got as big as they did and I'm baffled anybody cares enough about them now to play again.

The joke I made about them halfway through their set the first time I endured them still reign true today: Armor For (put me to) Sleep

Cool.

I honestly had no idea they were ever any kind of "big"

Also literally the only piece of music I can remember from them is the tiny snippet that's like "I'm in a car under water with time to kill something something die for you something something don't look back or something whatever" and I hear it every time I see this thread.

• 3 weeks later...

Agreed!!! I saw Armor For Sleep with The Starting Line And Mae talk about a hell of a lineup for a concert they were all awesome!! Mae isn't super exciting live but their music is so good and they sound excellent live. Armor For Sleep And The Starting Line Are super energetic and sound pretty damn perfect in concert. Hearing Armor play "Frost and front steps", "Dream To Make Believe" , "Car Underwater" and "The truth about heaven" was excellent and The Starting Line playing "Photography", "Inspired by the $", "Make Yourself At Home" and "Greg's Last Day" was amazing.

541156_10150738233255502_1474959230_n.jp

Armor For Sleep added a new photo.

6 mins ·

11050831_10153396865470502_1513731594577

What to do When You Are Dead on vinyl and anniversary tour dates would be awesome...

Agreed!!! I saw Armor For Sleep with The Starting Line And Mae talk about a hell of a lineup for a concert they were all awesome!! Mae isn't super exciting live but their music is so good and they sound excellent live. Armor For Sleep And The Starting Line Are super energetic and sound pretty damn perfect in concert. Hearing Armor play "Frost and front steps", "Dream To Make Believe" , "Car Underwater" and "The truth about heaven" was excellent and The Starting Line playing "Photography", "Inspired by the $", "Make Yourself At Home" and "Greg's Last Day" was amazing!

Armor For Sleep added a new photo.

6 mins · 

•  

What to do When You Are Dead on vinyl and anniversary tour dates would be awesome...

Armor For Sleep added a new photo.

6 mins · 

•  

Agreed!!! I saw Armor For Sleep with The Starting Line And Mae talk about a hell of a lineup for a concert they were all awesome!! Mae isn't super exciting live but their music is so good and they sound excellent live. Armor For Sleep And The Starting Line Are super energetic and sound pretty damn perfect in concert. Hearing Armor play "Frost and front steps", "Dream To Make Believe" , "Car Underwater" and "The truth about heaven" was excellent and The Starting Line playing "Photography", "Inspired by the $", "Make Yourself At Home" and "Greg's Last Day" was amazing!

We definetly need the good Armor For Sleep Albums Pressed on Vinyl!