5 Seconds of Summer - Sounds Good Feels Good

Disclaimer: I'm not interested in hearing about how disinterested you may be in this release. Thanks in advance. <3

10zphci.jpg

October 23, 2015

01. Money
02. She’s Kinda Hot
03. Hey Everybody!
04. Permanent Vacation
05. Jet Black Heart
06. Catch Fire
07. Waste The Night
08. Vapor
09. Castaway
10. Fly Away
11. Invisible
12. Airplanes
13. San Francisco
14. Outer Space / Carry On

Retail black variant:

BGLP5O02_NEW.JPG

Amazon | Bullmoose | Best Buy

UO "hot" pink variant:

tumblr_nwqnhwZNPH1tdjhfno1_500.jpg

Sold out 5SOS webstore green variant /3000:

tumblr_nxh8731i3Y1tdjhfno1_500.jpg

With the deal HT seems to have with them merch wise I'd be surprised if they didn't get a variant too. How anyone can justify a single LP at $35 shipped off the webstore is beyond me though.

Ohhh I didn't think of that. Idk if it'd be worth wishing for it to be cheaper if HT did have a variant considering it's so expensive as it is lol.

Ohhh I didn't think of that. Idk if it'd be worth wishing for it to be cheaper if HT did have a variant considering it's so expensive as it is lol.

The LP itself seemed in line with what labels are pushing recently at $22. If HT does get a variant there's no way it'd be inflated as high as it is direct with shipping costs. 

Wantttttt. Preordered a signed copy of the cd. 3000 is a pretty big number and thier fan base doesn't really seem like they'd be into vinyl? Wonder how long this'll stick around...

I'm not super aware of them on a success basis, but I occasionally see their fans giving out about the random 7" they put out. I'd imagine it'll sell decently. 

I hope you're right!

It'll probably sell out bc it says "limited" lol. I know a chunk of the fans also like pop punk bands and have all time low or state champs on vinyl so they might be into this as well.

MrY - where did you see the signed CD?

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/music/browse/pop/sounds-good-feels-good-deluxe-edition/771185/

Not direct from their store. Works out to about $23 shipped to the U.S.

Appreciate you posting; I'll pick this up for my daughter (*cough* for me too *cough* ;)), thanks! I really value VC cutting through all the crud to just give you the basic info about releases that seems to get drowned out\confused on the internet. Having a very wide taste in music I fully support all genres of POs being posted here. Thanks again.

Appreciate you posting; I'll pick this up for my daughter (*cough* for me too *cough* ;)), thanks! I really value VC cutting through all the crud to just give you the basic info about releases that seems to get drowned out\confused on the internet. Having a very wide taste in music I fully support all genres of POs being posted here. Thanks again.

Aw, this is nice. You're welcome! =]

Wantttttt. Preordered a signed copy of the cd. 3000 is a pretty big number and their fan base doesn't really seem like they'd be into vinyl? Wonder how long this'll stick around...

Sort of fan base that will buy it to have everything by them but won't play it because they have no way to do so

With the deal HT seems to have with them merch wise I'd be surprised if they didn't get a variant too. How anyone can justify a single LP at $35 shipped off the webstore is beyond me though.

Good call... I'm sure there will be some sort of exclusive there...

Maybe if we perform a sacrifice, Travis will appear!

• 3 weeks later...