In The Clouds Records .... Mystery PO 8/20 at 1 PM EST

Can't seem to pull the trigger on this one. I'm not really liking the "3D" all that much either.

But hand-numbered /50 tho! #thehobby

For real though, that video didn't do much to make the idea for that cover look awesome. Looks like a kids' arts & crafts project. BUT, the music is solid & I figured better to buy now than to regret not doing so later. Again, #thehobby.

he just cut 35 7's of a nice little post-rock tune...

http://intheclouds.limitedrun.com/products/557092-unconditional-arms-fever-basin

Everyone needs to check this out. It's Unconditional Arms – Jeff from The American Scene's post-rock band. I put out a split for them earlier this year, and this single is probably one of their best songs yet. I think there's less than 10 copies left at ITC

he just cut 35 7's of a nice little post-rock tune...

http://intheclouds.limitedrun.com/products/557092-unconditional-arms-fever-basin

Didn't get on IG until late tonight and came over to see if anyone had started a thread - a postrock tune on ITCR special late  7" /35 ! postrock! I agree with Charlie, this is a really nice tune.

And they are still available!

• 3 weeks later...