Deathwish 5 LPs for $10

weird said they were having this sale until thursday unless they had more response than they thought

Yeah, I thought they may have sold too many. But J.Bannon posted it on his IG a half hour ago. Maybe they're trying to fix the errors you guys are getting.

Edit: Bannon commented on his post. Said they're sold out for now, may be available again after all the current orders are packed and they see where they are with inventory.

snagged this when I got the email yesterday, but I'm expecting this to be a damaged jackets/ warped records cleaning sort of deal like topshelf's spring cleaning

If they didn't say they were damaged they're not going to be damaged. It's going to be records that they can't get rid of. $2 a piece is better than sitting on them for years on end.

Deathwish just did a short live Periscope stream of them packing these up and showed what was going to be in there. Here's what they showed (couldn't remember all the album titles tho)

Harm's Way

Cult Leader

Rise And Fall

Acid Tiger

100 Demons

Blacklisted

Starkweather

Narrows

Horrorshow

Death Of Lovers

Rot In Hell

Self Defense Family - Try Me

Ceremony - Violence Violence

Deathwish just did a short live Periscope stream of them packing these up and showed what was going to be in there. Here's what they showed (couldn't remember all the album titles tho)

Harm's Way

Cult Leader

Rise And Fall

Acid Tiger

100 Demons

Blacklisted

Starkweather

Narrows

Horrorshow

Death Of Lovers

Rot In Hell

Self Defense Family - Try Me

Ceremony - Violence Violence

I have a bunch of those already, some were even free. It'll all be worth it if I snag that Narrows LP tho

I just you tubed that whole list I'd probably be most pleased with Acid Tiger , Death Of Lovers, Horror Show and Harm's Way. Others I'd probably not hold on to. I mean I'm crossing my fingers for a Converge, Code Orange or Touche Amore album but I'm kind of doubting they are overstocked but I can dream

Got mine today. Didn't do too bad.

Starkweather - This Sheltering Night

Starkweather / Overmars - Split

Whips/Chains - Master/Slave

Trap Them - Seance Prime: The Complete Recordings

Punch - They Don't Have To Believe

Doomriders - Grand Blood

Living Eyes - Who Will Remain?

Harms Way - Blinded

Doomriders - Grand Blood

108 - 18.61

Cult Leader - Nothing For Us Here