Mark Lanegan - The Sub Pop Boxset

Weird they packed it that way, the sleater kinney box was packed extremely well.

I added another pic of inside the box.  It would have been ok if the box wasn't as heavy as it is. Mine took enough of a hit to the side to break thru a spot, the corners might have held otherwise.  The records are snug inside so no splits or damage occurred.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is it widely known that these are available individually? The only place I've seen them is at Sonic Boom in Seattle. I haven't seen them advertised or in any other store, Amazon, etc. (I don't even see them on the Sub Pop website). I hoped to eventually get the box, but I'll Take Care of You was the only one I really needed, so I was floored when I was in Seattle recently and saw the individual reissues on the racks. I only picked up I'll Take Care of You, but I think the rest were there too. Maybe this is old news to some, but it wasn't to me.

Maybe they just opened a box or something because I'm pretty sure they are only sold in the box.

I think that might be right. We're they sealed in the box? They were sealed on the racks. Anyway, if you want to pick up one in lieu of the box, looks like Sonic Boom might be your place, for as long as they last. They are in discogs too, I think.

It would appear that the good folks at Sonic Boom also created individual listings for individual represses on Discogs f and are selling them individually on Discogs as well.  They are either taking box sets apart and selling them off or maybe somebody at Seattle Subpop dropped of a bunch of individual copies for Sonic Boom, but they aren't available individually as an official release.....sooner or later, someone will "complain" on Discogs that these aren't "official individual releases", which would eliminate the option to sell them individually (only as a boxset compilation), so get em while you can.