OPEN LETTER TO VC. "Real Talko: The No Taco Left Behind Campaign"

IMG_20151105_194121_zpsibty1bok.jpg

Beef tacos, mexicorn, and beans = bae

Chicken Fajitas instead of Tacos since I accidentally put the beef in the freezer in my haste to put away the groceries... mushrooms, onins, and bell peppers with re-fried beans and greeeeeeeeeen sauce... It's all about that green sauce baby!

1_zpsnhek0cys.jpg

Fucking delicious.

I had tacos for dinner too, real homemade ones, shredded pork I hope you are proud and jealous

That does sound good. I have always been a fish or beef or chicken person, and my wife turned me on to chorizo not long ago, but shredded pork I have not had yet... I know, I'm late to the party I'm sure

I had tacos for dinner too, real homemade ones, shredded pork I hope you are proud and jealous

One of my favorite kind of tacos 

That does sound good. I have always been a fish or beef or chicken person, and my wife turned me on to chorizo not long ago, but shredded pork I have not had yet... I know, I'm late to the party I'm sure

If you ever make it go myrtle Beach, nacho hippo pulled pork taco with special slaw is a must  

Ima throw this out there.....I make a pretty damn mean jerked chicken taco...if you've never had one, go ahead and delight yourself

A+

you must try, and chorizo is wonderful but everyone is so damn health conscious they are hard to find and must be homemade it seems. I want a taco with 50g of saturated fat dammit

you must try, and chorizo is wonderful but everyone is so damn health conscious they are hard to find and must be homemade it seems. I want a taco with 50g of saturated fat dammit

The only benefit of the south is flavor.... we are heart attack central, so you have absolutely nothing stopping you from finding and enjoying the most unhealthy foods ever here ;)