OPEN LETTER TO VC. "Real Talko: The No Taco Left Behind Campaign"

Oh I agree... my wife is 100% off the boat Greek, and we live in Astoria.

You know a traditional taverna if a gyro is not on the menu.

My friend just moved back up there....got a high school friend up there as well

But seriously. I'm eating chips and salsa and wish it was tacos.

You mean Navajo Fry Bread?

The Navajo never called them tacos.

Yes and no. How I grew up, fry bread is like it's own food item. The act of cooking that and adding beans/cheese/meat/lettuce/etc. to it makes it a "taco". If that makes sense. I live in a small town in northern Arizona, near the reservation, know plenty of Navajo, eaten at local restaurants and the like. That's just how I have seen them labeled and called my entire life.

They might never have then, but they sure do now!

Yes and no. How I grew up, fry bread is like it's own food item. The act of cooking that and adding beans/cheese/meat/lettuce/etc. to it makes it a "taco". If that makes sense. I live in a small town in northern Arizona, near the reservation, know plenty of Navajo, eaten at local restaurants and the like. That's just how I have seen them labeled and called my entire life.

They might never have then, but they sure do now!

What town? I lived on the reservation for a while.

With this comment you have 100% besmirched your username and now your taco knowledge is questionable at best.

Good day to you sir!

I said they are on the right side of delicious, didn't call them a taco. If it was wrapped in a flour or corn tortilla then I would have label it a taco. Good day sir. And regardless they still are delicious

Just so everyone is on the same page...

A taco (/ˈtækoʊ/ or /ˈtɑːkoʊ/) is a traditional Mexican dish composed of a corn or wheat tortilla folded or rolled around a filling. A taco can be made with a variety of fillings, including beef, pork, chicken, seafood,vegetables and cheese, allowing for great versatility and variety. A taco is generally eaten without utensils and is often accompanied by garnishes such as salsa,avocado or guacamole, cilantro (coriander),tomatoes, minced meat, onions and lettuce.

Shit seemed like it was heading in the wrong direction and wanted to make sure everyone was on the same page before I had to start baby powdering folks

We don't have seamless, but we do have GrubHub (which is basically the same)

We also have OrderUp (but I hate them)

and PostMates (my personal favorite... its tempting)

ha they are the same company now. although grubhub definitely has better customer service.

and don't get my started on postmates. my sister tried to surprise me with an awesome birthday cake yesterday through postmates and they just left it on a random shelf in my office and someone took it :(

ha they are the same company now. although grubhub definitely has better customer service.

and don't get my started on postmates. my sister tried to surprise me with an awesome birthday cake yesterday through postmates and they just left it on a random shelf in my office and someone took it :(

I did have one bad experience with Postdates, but they were so helpful and got it all fixed I can't stay mad.

They do need to pay attention to where/who they deliver better