Petition "Yes, Votes Are Staying!" (Come see self-deprecation, Humans (thanks jacob) bicker & cats!)

I hate when I keep checking VC cause I'm bored at work or something and the only thing that keeps updating is small talk.

Well yeah, nobody wants to check something and see that only things they're uninterested in keep getting bumped. Who cares though? Women be shoppin,' small talkers be small talkin', etc., etc.

Well yeah, nobody wants to check something and see that only things they're uninterested in keep getting bumped. Who cares though? Women be shoppin,' small talkers be small talkin', etc., etc.

When a sports thread is being posted in but nothing else is I fill with rage*

*minor disappointment and slight annoyance

some days it's too much.

others it's comforting.

buts it's cheating out post counts and full of people wanting attention and kids.

so fucking what.

mark threads you want to follow, like PO's and don't go in where do you dont want too.

it's not defending any thread or clique. posting in small talk is no different than shitting on a band you don't like in a PO thread.

what's the point of ever bashing threads?

"I hate this thread".

(fucking lurking 24/7)

Oh my god you all are defending this thread like it's your child!  I enjoy the debauchery in the Every Else VC and during the day, the only thing that super updates regularly is S/T, which I don't thrill reading as much as everyone else.  Dayenu! My mistake mentioning this.

? I don't think anyone is really "going hard" defending anything here... It's all in your head, man.

Oh my god you all are defending this thread like it's your child! I enjoy the debauchery in the Every Else VC and during the day, the only thing that super updates regularly is S/T, which I don't thrill reading as much as everyone else. Dayenu! My mistake mentioning this.

What ? I don't think it's that serious. Yeah i rolled my eyes about your post but no one is outraged over it.

Oh my god you all are defending this thread like it's your child!  I enjoy the debauchery in the Every Else VC and during the day, the only thing that super updates regularly is S/T, which I don't thrill reading as much as everyone else.  Dayenu! My mistake mentioning this.

Just so no one gets it twisted, it's my baby.

Oh my god you all are defending this thread like it's your child!  I enjoy the debauchery in the Every Else VC and during the day, the only thing that super updates regularly is S/T, which I don't thrill reading as much as everyone else.

the guy who on the last page says he's annoyed at all the updates of a thread he doesn't like also doesn't get a thrill from reading it.

okay. that's all I can handle for this.

lol its not that serious... nobody is defending the thread. theyre just pointing out that paying this much attention to ANY thread that you dont care for doesn't make any sense.