Petition "Yes, Votes Are Staying!" (Come see self-deprecation, Humans (thanks jacob) bicker & cats!)

not sure what you're talking about - but where is your butt related word?

I'm talking about this

Oh my god you all are defending this thread like it's your child!  I enjoy the debauchery in the Every Else VC and during the day, the only thing that super updates regularly is S/T, which I don't thrill reading as much as everyone else.  Dayenu! My mistake mentioning this.

kind of like doman bringing up something that was laid to rest.  Please don't make me go through and find the 25 sarcastic posts made by all of the small talk defenders.

I really only brought it up because I posted before I was done reading the...well, whatever happened toward the end of that page.

Sometimes people shoot the shit on a forum. There's a thread to contain that sort of thing. You totally don't have to read it.

There are lots of ways to talk on the internet, just because there's other ways doesn't mean one is less valid. I could text Blade or FB message him. Doesn't mean I can't tweet at him or talk to him here.

Yeah I always wonder if people in the S/T thread have heard of chat rooms...or facebook.

But hey the one time I tried to talk in there I got marched out because my talk wasn't small enough.

and what does any of this have to do with up/down votes?

basically its like this: those that feel left out or that they are ignored in S/T, hate S/T. plain and simple.

if you deny this, youre full of shit.

if you dont get that pity you want, you smite everyone in that thread.

if you tell that story that made you sad and no one replies, you basically hate that thread.

imagine this in Jeff Foxworthy's voice.

Yeah I always wonder if people in the S/T thread have heard of chat rooms...or facebook.

But hey the one time I tried to talk in there I got marched out because my talk wasn't small enough.

and what does any of this have to do with up/down votes?

And what did your post have to do with up/down votes