Petition "Yes, Votes Are Staying!" (Come see self-deprecation, Humans (thanks jacob) bicker & cats!)

You do know that the IG chat you guys have been having is very public? The one where you talk shit about VC members, make fun of VC members, obsess over the small talk thread, post pictures of dead babies, and wonder if the VC PC PD would be 'ok with holding a fleshlight while another guy fucked it' which apparently is 'equally gay/not gay at the same time'. They have constantly contradicted what it means to be an UN-BIASED MODERATOR on an internet forum. I'm over it. burn this place down, ban me, don't care.

You do know that the IG chat you guys have been having is very public? The one where you talk shit about VC members, make fun of VC members, obsess over the small talk thread, post pictures of dead babies, and wonder if the VC PC PD would be 'ok with holding a fleshlight while another guy fucked it' which apparently is 'equally gay/not gay at the same time'. They have constantly contradicted what it means to be an UN-BIASED MODERATOR on an internet forum. I'm over it. burn this place down, ban me, don't care.

This sounds like a fun read. Point me in the direction of it?

I didn't know I was a lap dog.

Who cares if it's public or private.

looks like someone cares bc now some of the posts in it are magically disappearing.

Is it? Where? If it's public share it and watch the world burn.

In the words of t-bird and skank. Fire it up, fire it up

the-crow_zpsteoewshg.jpg

oh please link me to this treasure trove.