PO: Five Finger Death Punch - American Capitalist, Way Of The Fist & War Is The Answer

Spinefarm Records are putting these out in February. AC and WotF haven't been pressed on vinyl before. War is the Answer is on beer coloured vinyl, Way of the Fist on blood red and American Capaitalist on Swamp Green.

I found out about them from What records in the UK but they are up on Amazon USA and UK and various other places.

Why don't you get a job then? You seem like you would be a good paperboy! 

I have had one job in my life. I worked at McDonald's. Everyone I worked with made fun of me every day and I hated it! After that, I decided I don't want to work in the public any more. If I can get my grades up at school and get accepted into collage, I want to become a radio broadcaster. That would be cool!

I have had one job in my life. I worked at McDonald's. Everyone I worked with made fun of me every day and I hated it! After that, I decided I don't want to work in the public any more. If I can get my grades up at school and get accepted into collage, I want to become a radio broadcaster. That would be cool!

Shoot for the moon! I hope you become a radio broadcaster! 

Based on your likes, grammar & overall command of the English language, I'm sure you'll have a very successful career in public access radio.

Um, thanks? Not sure if you are making fun of me or giving me a compliment but either way, I hope the end of your statement is true. I already practice every day. I use my iPhone recorder and record myself  to get practice. 

I can't imagine being a radio broadcaster would require a degree though

Depends on the station. I worked for a small market, locally owned station as the production director, and only have a high school diploma to my name; Clear Channel and the like require a bachelor's degree at minimum, or they did last time I looked.