srcvinyl Blink 182 Reissues - Enema of the State, Dude Ranch, Blink 182 & The Mark Tom Travis Show

8 hours ago, enyfour5 said:

this. 

I'm considering the SRC 180G's simply because they're 180g, and i'm still having a hard time coughing up the money because i have all of the LP's on splatter. I mean, is it worth buying them all again on 180g? Or will the Hot Topic variants suffice? 

7 hours ago, curator said:

Sell off the splats for the deluxes.  Sound quality is better.

Yeah, sell the splatters. They don't hold a candle to the deluxes. 

1 hour ago, enyfour5 said:

nice! thanks, i am going to do that now. I am actually about to sell them all except for the Greatest Hits, unless $RC releases that one as well. 

They're supposed to release Greatest Hits and the rest of them (Cheshire, TOYPAJ, Neighborhoods) later this year.  I still held onto my GH too until the new one releases.

1 hour ago, curator said:

They're supposed to release Greatest Hits and the rest of them (Cheshire, TOYPAJ, Neighborhoods) later this year.  I still held onto my GH too until the new one releases.

Feel like I haven't seen you in years haha. 

Yeah man, if you're in it for the quality, sell those splatters and get the SRC presses.

They're pressing blink's everything on high quality vinyl except for Buddha. 

I variant collect them so I will be keeping my splatters and dishing out more for the 6 variants of the new album...

10 hours ago, Jesus Of Suburbia said:

So far I've gotten purple, 180 gram black, white, red, and silver for California. All I'm waiting to hear about is the splatter variant Hot Topic will inevitably sell...

Travis confirmed it in the California thread. I think he said black and red splatter. 

Where'd you order silver from? Trying to find it for a decent price shipped to US. 

57 minutes ago, [Banned User] said:

Travis confirmed it in the California thread. I think he said black and red splatter. 

Where'd you order silver from? Trying to find it for a decent price shipped to US. 

http://www.banquetrecords.com/california

Surprisingly this was close to the same price as the ones being sold by Kings Road lol. Just shows how crazy their shipping prices are.

Greatest Hits vinyl PO starting Thursday. Includes bonus track I Won't Be Home For Christmas.

https://www.srcvinyl.com/blink-182-greatest-hits-2xlp.html

Audiophile 180 gram black virgin vinyl, pressed at RTI
Mastered for vinyl and lacquers created by Kevin Gray, Cohearent Audio
Center labels unique to this pressing
Limited numbered pressing
ARTWORK DETAILS COMING SOON!!!

4 hours ago, curator said:

I wasn't really familar with the song '13 Miles', but I think they added that too at the very end of MTTS.  I don't remember that being on the CD, but I'm not a 100% sure.

Oh shit "13 Miles" is at the very end of side D... I had no idea!

It was on the Man Overboard single.

Edited by Jesus Of Suburbia

29 minutes ago, Jesus Of Suburbia said:

Oh shit "13 Miles" is at the very end of side D... I had no idea!

It was on the Man Overboard single.

Nice!  I always used to see that song mentioned on fan web pages along with the lyrics, but never actually heard it until recently.

7 hours ago, [Banned User] said:

For sure. 

SRC is doing this the right way. These albums needed this hifi treatment, but they went above and beyond by getting these additional tracks on there. 

I was not paid to write this comment. 

SRC's presses always seem to be on point and I love how much detail they give about the source of the masters they use and the manufacturing process. Ordered Enema today to complete my collection of Blink albums I care about (well, unless they press Dogs Eating Dogs someday).

14 hours ago, shadowkid33 said:

SRC's presses always seem to be on point and I love how much detail they give about the source of the masters they use and the manufacturing process. Ordered Enema today to complete my collection of Blink albums I care about (well, unless they press Dogs Eating Dogs someday).

Would love to have DED on vinyl. I have no idea how probable it is though because it was self-released and not through a label. I don't know the process it would take to get that album pressed. Especially with Tom and his status with blink 

12 minutes ago, [Banned User] said:

Would love to have DED on vinyl. I have no idea how probable it is though because it was self-released and not through a label. I don't know the process it would take to get that album pressed. Especially with Tom and his status with blink 

Well isn't he still in blink?! That's what he says, anyway. 

9 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Well isn't he still in blink?! That's what he says, anyway. 

Yeah technically/legally. So I  wouldn't even know where to begin with that mess. 

Would be so weird for them to announce a pressing of it during this time period haha.

"Buy my album from blink but I'm no longer in the band but I am".

Edited by [Banned User]

8 hours ago, [Banned User] said:

Yeah technically/legally. So I  wouldn't even know where to begin with that mess. 

Would be so weird for them to announce a pressing of it during this time period haha.

"Buy my album from blink but I'm no longer in the band but I am".

He's a trainwreck, and I wouldn't be surprised if he did promote an old release of theirs haha. 

• 2 weeks later...